OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
Looks like her self-titled moment wasn't the only spontaneous gesture Beyonce had up her sleeve. The R&B diva hit up a Wal-Mart in Tewksbury, Massachusetts Friday to surprise shoppers with a generous offer.
Beyonce's New Album Sold 80,000 Copies In 3 Hours [Update: First Week Sales Projections Are High] Dec 15, 2013 at 11:00am
Jay Z hit us with some #NewRules earlier this year, but with the surprise launch of her self-titled album, Beyonce has introduced some #NewerRules-- and they're certainly working in her favor.
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 2577 Views0 Comments
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media1,351 Views8 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah3,254 Views22 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address18,783 Views113 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana27,087 Views112 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,065 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo39,552 Views92 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta30,224 Views79 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,780 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,112 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,594 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,389 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,968 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,370 Views13 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video318 Views
- Rossi Feat. Iamsu! "All I Want" Video1,009 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)758 Views