OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
Looks like her self-titled moment wasn't the only spontaneous gesture Beyonce had up her sleeve. The R&B diva hit up a Wal-Mart in Tewksbury, Massachusetts Friday to surprise shoppers with a generous offer.
Beyonce's New Album Sold 80,000 Copies In 3 Hours [Update: First Week Sales Projections Are High] Dec 15, 2013 at 11:00am
Jay Z hit us with some #NewRules earlier this year, but with the surprise launch of her self-titled album, Beyonce has introduced some #NewerRules-- and they're certainly working in her favor.
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 90 Views0 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats128 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"2,614 Views14 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream40,994 Views185 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles11,590 Views48 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,790 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,137 Views12 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,943 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"19,667 Views73 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,903 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App9,241 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,575 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,959 Views29 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."29,541 Views223 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,894 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Mama "Sausage" Video269 Views