OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
Looks like her self-titled moment wasn't the only spontaneous gesture Beyonce had up her sleeve. The R&B diva hit up a Wal-Mart in Tewksbury, Massachusetts Friday to surprise shoppers with a generous offer.
Beyonce's New Album Sold 80,000 Copies In 3 Hours [Update: First Week Sales Projections Are High] Dec 15, 2013 at 11:00am
Jay Z hit us with some #NewRules earlier this year, but with the surprise launch of her self-titled album, Beyonce has introduced some #NewerRules-- and they're certainly working in her favor.
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop121 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"4,633 Views27 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail3,291 Views17 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album4,687 Views17 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"9,409 Views103 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,193 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"8,751 Views20 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set7,529 Views18 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean10,513 Views100 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,681 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram18,987 Views62 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,838 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,443 Views47 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter34,689 Views61 Comments
You may also like...