OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
Looks like her self-titled moment wasn't the only spontaneous gesture Beyonce had up her sleeve. The R&B diva hit up a Wal-Mart in Tewksbury, Massachusetts Friday to surprise shoppers with a generous offer.
Beyonce's New Album Sold 80,000 Copies In 3 Hours [Update: First Week Sales Projections Are High] Dec 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Jay Z hit us with some #NewRules earlier this year, but with the surprise launch of her self-titled album, Beyonce has introduced some #NewerRules-- and they're certainly working in her favor.
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram1,894 Views0 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour632 Views0 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game2,368 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 30820 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex3,547 Views0 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,082 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape4,966 Views0 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks5,971 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service6,954 Views0 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks7,768 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,267 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"14,340 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown30,856 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts23,590 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son12,667 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- Nardwuar Vs. Mike WiLL Made It596 Views