OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
Looks like her self-titled moment wasn't the only spontaneous gesture Beyonce had up her sleeve. The R&B diva hit up a Wal-Mart in Tewksbury, Massachusetts Friday to surprise shoppers with a generous offer.
Beyonce's New Album Sold 80,000 Copies In 3 Hours [Update: First Week Sales Projections Are High] Dec 15, 2013 at 11:00am
Jay Z hit us with some #NewRules earlier this year, but with the surprise launch of her self-titled album, Beyonce has introduced some #NewerRules-- and they're certainly working in her favor.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Verse Dissing Drake In Charlotte, NC5,670 Views75 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks47,625 Views111 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour18,153 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,425 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,434 Views22 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery15,599 Views60 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest12,401 Views76 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked18,673 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,113 Views40 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram43,328 Views121 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album12,488 Views43 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados9,879 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,520 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,388 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,754 Views0 Comments