Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Los Angeles emcee Azad Right's new visual for "Self Made" is the latest instalment in his ongoing #GetRightTuesdays series, during which he'll be dropping new content every other Tuesday until the release of his forthcoming project For The Hopeful.
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss13,262 Views31 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 21,787 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal59,165 Views164 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release5,248 Views63 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 7,469 Views58 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,567 Views23 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20156,684 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter5,522 Views19 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,628 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,367 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets11,135 Views50 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight13,100 Views39 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release9,920 Views27 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q12,735 Views37 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter8,139 Views70 Comments
You may also like...