Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Los Angeles emcee Azad Right's new visual for "Self Made" is the latest instalment in his ongoing #GetRightTuesdays series, during which he'll be dropping new content every other Tuesday until the release of his forthcoming project For The Hopeful.
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 517 Views0 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement15,122 Views34 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years28,450 Views246 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,902 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"43,707 Views148 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,078 Views29 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,282 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"19,078 Views129 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,116 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"16,463 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set11,033 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,345 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,433 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,709 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist8,019 Views8 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music639 Views