Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures [Update: Wayne's Publicist Confirms The Rapper Had A Seizure & Is In Recovery, Drake Visits] Mar 16, 2013 at 09:38am
Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and it doesn't look good. According to TMZ, Wayne was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Tuesday night after suffering mutiple seizures.
Nicki Minaj Visits August Alsina In The Hospital, Says Singer Is "Doing Better" Sep 23, 2014 at 05:38am
It's been a few days now since August Alsina was hospitalized following multiple seizures at a New York concert, and the singer seems to be well on his way to recovery.
Lil Wayne called into DJ Felli Fel on Power 106 for his first interview since being hospitalized for seizures earlier this month. Lil Wayne spoke with the DJ on his recent album, I Am Not A Human Being II, and not making MTV's Hottest MC List.
Lil Wayne’s “I’m Good” Tweet Not Sent From Hospital, Wayne Reportedly Remains In ICU [Update: Mack Maine Unsure Who Sent Tweet] Mar 18, 2013 at 05:13pm
Amidst the dichotomy of reports regarding Lil Wayne’s recent seizures and state of health, we now have a new a report that is sure to stir up more confusion. According to Nibletz.com founder Kyle Sandler, Lil Wayne’s “I’m good everybody.
There has been a lot of confusion surrounding Lil Wayne's recent stay at the hospital, due to a string of serious seizures. Media outlet TMZ has been slammed by several rappers who are friends of Wayne and were upset with the way they handled their reporting.
Lil Wayne Reportedly Suffers Another Seizure, Was Treated & Released From Hospital May 1, 2013 at 01:32pm
Lil Wayne has suffered from a slew of seizures this past year, which have been well-documented by the media. Following what seemed to be a very severe seizure this past March, Wayne revealed to fans that he suffers from epilepsy.
It's no secret that Rich Homie Quan turns up-- that much he admits in an official statement made today. However, the ATL rapper made it clear that his recent hospitalization had nothing to do with sipping lean, or seizures for that matter.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square3,523 Views16 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape3,011 Views10 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More3,554 Views15 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL7,464 Views28 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women7,735 Views35 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"9,497 Views38 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review5,720 Views28 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram7,190 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party8,640 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,072 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,741 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,337 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,436 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,497 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,624 Views69 Comments
You may also like...