Nicki Minaj Visits August Alsina In The Hospital, Says Singer Is "Doing Better" Sep 23, 2014 at 05:38am
It's been a few days now since August Alsina was hospitalized following multiple seizures at a New York concert, and the singer seems to be well on his way to recovery.
It's no secret that Rich Homie Quan turns up-- that much he admits in an official statement made today. However, the ATL rapper made it clear that his recent hospitalization had nothing to do with sipping lean, or seizures for that matter.
Lil Wayne Reportedly Suffers Another Seizure, Was Treated & Released From Hospital May 1, 2013 at 01:32pm
Lil Wayne has suffered from a slew of seizures this past year, which have been well-documented by the media. Following what seemed to be a very severe seizure this past March, Wayne revealed to fans that he suffers from epilepsy.
Lil Wayne called into DJ Felli Fel on Power 106 for his first interview since being hospitalized for seizures earlier this month. Lil Wayne spoke with the DJ on his recent album, I Am Not A Human Being II, and not making MTV's Hottest MC List.
There has been a lot of confusion surrounding Lil Wayne's recent stay at the hospital, due to a string of serious seizures. Media outlet TMZ has been slammed by several rappers who are friends of Wayne and were upset with the way they handled their reporting.
Lil Wayne’s “I’m Good” Tweet Not Sent From Hospital, Wayne Reportedly Remains In ICU [Update: Mack Maine Unsure Who Sent Tweet] Mar 18, 2013 at 05:13pm
Amidst the dichotomy of reports regarding Lil Wayne’s recent seizures and state of health, we now have a new a report that is sure to stir up more confusion. According to Nibletz.com founder Kyle Sandler, Lil Wayne’s “I’m good everybody.
Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures [Update: Wayne's Publicist Confirms The Rapper Had A Seizure & Is In Recovery, Drake Visits] Mar 16, 2013 at 09:38am
Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and it doesn't look good. According to TMZ, Wayne was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Tuesday night after suffering mutiple seizures.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"6,687 Views44 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival3,817 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport6,847 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See16,728 Views120 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,631 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum19,348 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?11,714 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby20,816 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus19,571 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,545 Views35 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works527 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,471 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,760 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,693 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,216 Views0 Comments