Nicki Minaj Visits August Alsina In The Hospital, Says Singer Is "Doing Better" Sep 23, 2014 at 05:38am
It's been a few days now since August Alsina was hospitalized following multiple seizures at a New York concert, and the singer seems to be well on his way to recovery.
It's no secret that Rich Homie Quan turns up-- that much he admits in an official statement made today. However, the ATL rapper made it clear that his recent hospitalization had nothing to do with sipping lean, or seizures for that matter.
Lil Wayne Reportedly Suffers Another Seizure, Was Treated & Released From Hospital May 1, 2013 at 01:32pm
Lil Wayne has suffered from a slew of seizures this past year, which have been well-documented by the media. Following what seemed to be a very severe seizure this past March, Wayne revealed to fans that he suffers from epilepsy.
Lil Wayne called into DJ Felli Fel on Power 106 for his first interview since being hospitalized for seizures earlier this month. Lil Wayne spoke with the DJ on his recent album, I Am Not A Human Being II, and not making MTV's Hottest MC List.
There has been a lot of confusion surrounding Lil Wayne's recent stay at the hospital, due to a string of serious seizures. Media outlet TMZ has been slammed by several rappers who are friends of Wayne and were upset with the way they handled their reporting.
Lil Wayne’s “I’m Good” Tweet Not Sent From Hospital, Wayne Reportedly Remains In ICU [Update: Mack Maine Unsure Who Sent Tweet] Mar 18, 2013 at 05:13pm
Amidst the dichotomy of reports regarding Lil Wayne’s recent seizures and state of health, we now have a new a report that is sure to stir up more confusion. According to Nibletz.com founder Kyle Sandler, Lil Wayne’s “I’m good everybody.
Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures [Update: Wayne's Publicist Confirms The Rapper Had A Seizure & Is In Recovery, Drake Visits] Mar 16, 2013 at 09:38am
Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and it doesn't look good. According to TMZ, Wayne was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Tuesday night after suffering mutiple seizures.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement11,454 Views29 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years24,188 Views224 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop4,731 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"36,997 Views132 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,289 Views28 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album8,691 Views25 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"17,530 Views127 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,872 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"15,376 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,243 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean13,762 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,320 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram23,632 Views75 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,728 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,442 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music504 Views