Joey Bada$$ recruits his Pro Era crew members for a new boom-bap effort. Dyemond Lewis supplies the hook, while A La $ole comes through with a razor sharp third verse, but for the most part, it's Joey's show, who takes the first two 16s.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview28,069 Views55 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend5,117 Views10 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"37,197 Views128 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"53,770 Views287 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,826 Views8 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted10,508 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,629 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction12,742 Views68 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week7,694 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 60,597 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night44,513 Views91 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"66,571 Views122 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,536 Views4 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"3,232 Views20 Comments
You may also like...