After building a buzz following the release of a series of mixtapes, including Black Bart and Stay Black and Stay Black 2, New York native Black Dave returns with his new project. Skate Life is the latest release from the rapper, pro skater and video dir
Last year, the production duo Sean C & LV put out an album called Loud Dreams that featured collaborations with a bevy of rappers and produced bangers such as the Pusha T and A$AP Ferg-assisted "Hand In My Pocket," among others.
For those unfamiliar, Sean C & LV are a veteran production duo currently operating out of New York City. "Hand In My Pocket" is the third leak from their upcoming mixtape Loud Dreams Vol. 1, featuring Pusha T and A$AP Ferg on the assist.
Two weeks back, we heard a selection from Sean C & LV's upcoming compilation, Loud Dreams Vol. 1. The crew track, "Where's Your Leader" featured contributions from Bun B, Prodigy, Remy Banks & CharlieRED.
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot1 View2 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"2,459 Views47 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection1,088 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"4,179 Views32 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 1,654 Views18 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine3,670 Views35 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year10,923 Views173 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days18,714 Views224 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases1,988 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”21,276 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2220,682 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed21,758 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,306 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber Breaks Drake/The Beatles' Billboard Record32,709 Views132 Comments
- Eminem's Carhartt Air Jordan 4 Collab Raises Over $225,000 For Charity2,187 Views0 Comments