Give On The Regular a spin - it's a new offering from Le$, featuring Scotty & Chevy Woods. It was dropped on Monday, May 13th, 2013. Le$'s rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on On The Regular.
Scotty's movement grows stronger with each new release, and GAME (Prod. By DJ Burn One) has further strengthened that fact.
Stream You Gotta Want Something (No Lies), the newest drop from Scotty. The cut was released on Saturday, April 27th, 2013. Things are looking better for Scotty with each new release, which You Gotta Want Something (No Lies) has proven yet again.
- 10 Essential Father Tracks609 Views1 Comment
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork2,288 Views9 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans1,721 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,223 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 184,204 Views20 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges8,837 Views25 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,999 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,733 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,361 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,672 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,070 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August37,914 Views182 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,044 Views21 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,792 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled3,027 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,657 Views