Give On The Regular a spin - it's a new offering from Le$, featuring Scotty & Chevy Woods. It was dropped on Monday, May 13th, 2013. Le$'s rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on On The Regular.
Scotty's movement grows stronger with each new release, and GAME (Prod. By DJ Burn One) has further strengthened that fact.
Stream You Gotta Want Something (No Lies), the newest drop from Scotty. The cut was released on Saturday, April 27th, 2013. Things are looking better for Scotty with each new release, which You Gotta Want Something (No Lies) has proven yet again.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,268 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate36,611 Views135 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,283 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,372 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"37,257 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,932 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,643 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On48,948 Views200 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,268 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 105,387 Views353 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,738 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"70,994 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"0 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram103,950 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,393 Views49 Comments