Give On The Regular a spin - it's a new offering from Le$, featuring Scotty & Chevy Woods. It was dropped on Monday, May 13th, 2013. Le$'s rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on On The Regular.
Scotty's movement grows stronger with each new release, and GAME (Prod. By DJ Burn One) has further strengthened that fact.
Stream You Gotta Want Something (No Lies), the newest drop from Scotty. The cut was released on Saturday, April 27th, 2013. Things are looking better for Scotty with each new release, which You Gotta Want Something (No Lies) has proven yet again.
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour0 Views0 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"54 Views0 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP93 Views2 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"7,525 Views89 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,085 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"3,376 Views22 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud4,436 Views21 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,341 Views31 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,505 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,521 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,406 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,721 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"23,677 Views74 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With11,916 Views29 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family7,425 Views23 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "The Hills" Video11,481 Views