Atlanta's Scotty grabs Starlito and Killa Kyleon for the "My Shoes" visual, which lives on his " F.A.I.T.H (Forever Atlanta In The Heart)" mixtape, out now.How's the chemistry between and Starlito, Killa Kyleon? Thoughts?
Give On The Regular a spin - it's a new offering from Le$, featuring Scotty & Chevy Woods. It was dropped on Monday, May 13th, 2013. Le$'s rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on On The Regular.
Scotty's movement grows stronger with each new release, and GAME (Prod. By DJ Burn One) has further strengthened that fact.
Stream You Gotta Want Something (No Lies), the newest drop from Scotty. The cut was released on Saturday, April 27th, 2013. Things are looking better for Scotty with each new release, which You Gotta Want Something (No Lies) has proven yet again.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"2,006 Views23 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather10,322 Views23 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date30,102 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now9,938 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,543 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,738 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,587 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,154 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,389 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,518 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,607 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande28,077 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,208 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast42,989 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,402 Views0 Comments