Scotty ATL is a second or third tier Atlanta artist at the moment but he always puts out consistent material, and with a name like that you know he puts on for his city.
Scotty ATL is quickly becoming an underground artist to watch out of, you guessed it, ATL.
Funk Volume's Kato is getting ready to drop a new compilation, but first he's asking fans to help him fund it, launching an IndieGoGo page for the effort. The Pathomania EP is finished, and looking to be released on June 5th.
Duru Tha King is doing big things outta Charlotte, NC and for his latest track, "#Nomadic", he hooks up with buzzing Atlanta rapper Scotty ATL.
Iamsu! has started off 2015 in a major way. In February, he dropped off a new EP, Eyes On Me, which featured six hyphy bangers, production from DJ Mustard, and features from Tyga and Jay Ant.
Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Here goes the second new release from CyHi The Prynce we've received today. After he popped up over ScHoolboy Q's "Studio" instrumental for a remix, he's returned to his last mixtape Hystori: Black History Project for a remix of his own record.
Though G. Montana is not someone we've featured on HNHH before, his new track "Go Hard" is strong enough to almost guarantee him some more shine from us. Featuring Scotty ATL and Emilio Rojas, the song features artwork Lebron James dunking over Jason Terry.
It's been quite a while since HNHH has had the pleasure of posting a new track from Scotty ATL but, damn, was the wait worthwhile. Off the forthcoming OTR2SJ EP presented by Scion A/V, the Georgia representative's new single "Pray Alone" is just about every
Last time we heard from the ATLien Trinidad James was with his record calling out the rap game in general, "Rap Game Ju$t Too Funny." He's back today with Scotty ATL, Goldyard, and 2$ Fabo for a record called "Bitch Please", which was released on behalf of
Bump Pot of Gold, the latest cut from Young Skoop featuring ScottyATL [Prod by S o u n d Z] on the assist. It was released on Monday, September 9th, 2013. Things are improving for Young Skoop with each new offering, and Pot of Gold is certainly no exception.
Listen to Lets Keep It Music, the latest track from Runway Richy, featuring Scotty ATL & Playboy Tre. The cut dropped on Tuesday, June 25th, 2013. Runway Richy's future brightens with every new release, and Lets Keep It Music certainly isn't an exception.
Scotty's movement grows stronger with each new release, and GAME (Prod. By DJ Burn One) has further strengthened that fact.
Stream You Gotta Want Something (No Lies), the newest drop from Scotty. The cut was released on Saturday, April 27th, 2013. Things are looking better for Scotty with each new release, which You Gotta Want Something (No Lies) has proven yet again.
Give Conversations On That Brown a listen - it's a new offering from Scotty, featuring Trinidad James. It was dropped on Thursday, April 4th, 2013.
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1 View0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 1,861 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record30,089 Views182 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9731,486 Views64 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"28,662 Views79 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2612,181 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 10,690 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,799 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio25,031 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy34,426 Views112 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,960 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,111 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s30,449 Views136 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,568 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,615 Views32 Comments