Scotty ATL is quickly becoming an underground artist to watch out of, you guessed it, ATL.
Funk Volume's Kato is getting ready to drop a new compilation, but first he's asking fans to help him fund it, launching an IndieGoGo page for the effort. The Pathomania EP is finished, and looking to be released on June 5th.
Duru Tha King is doing big things outta Charlotte, NC and for his latest track, "#Nomadic", he hooks up with buzzing Atlanta rapper Scotty ATL.
Iamsu! has started off 2015 in a major way. In February, he dropped off a new EP, Eyes On Me, which featured six hyphy bangers, production from DJ Mustard, and features from Tyga and Jay Ant.
Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Here goes the second new release from CyHi The Prynce we've received today. After he popped up over ScHoolboy Q's "Studio" instrumental for a remix, he's returned to his last mixtape Hystori: Black History Project for a remix of his own record.
Though G. Montana is not someone we've featured on HNHH before, his new track "Go Hard" is strong enough to almost guarantee him some more shine from us. Featuring Scotty ATL and Emilio Rojas, the song features artwork Lebron James dunking over Jason Terry.
It's been quite a while since HNHH has had the pleasure of posting a new track from Scotty ATL but, damn, was the wait worthwhile. Off the forthcoming OTR2SJ EP presented by Scion A/V, the Georgia representative's new single "Pray Alone" is just about every
Last time we heard from the ATLien Trinidad James was with his record calling out the rap game in general, "Rap Game Ju$t Too Funny." He's back today with Scotty ATL, Goldyard, and 2$ Fabo for a record called "Bitch Please", which was released on behalf of
Bump Pot of Gold, the latest cut from Young Skoop featuring ScottyATL [Prod by S o u n d Z] on the assist. It was released on Monday, September 9th, 2013. Things are improving for Young Skoop with each new offering, and Pot of Gold is certainly no exception.
Listen to Lets Keep It Music, the latest track from Runway Richy, featuring Scotty ATL & Playboy Tre. The cut dropped on Tuesday, June 25th, 2013. Runway Richy's future brightens with every new release, and Lets Keep It Music certainly isn't an exception.
Scotty's movement grows stronger with each new release, and GAME (Prod. By DJ Burn One) has further strengthened that fact.
Stream You Gotta Want Something (No Lies), the newest drop from Scotty. The cut was released on Saturday, April 27th, 2013. Things are looking better for Scotty with each new release, which You Gotta Want Something (No Lies) has proven yet again.
Give Conversations On That Brown a listen - it's a new offering from Scotty, featuring Trinidad James. It was dropped on Thursday, April 4th, 2013.
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"3,122 Views23 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"4,044 Views15 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th9,790 Views23 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"6,533 Views22 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show7,889 Views19 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks4,767 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday8,221 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month9,541 Views38 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show21,025 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,032 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj65,261 Views242 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal146,484 Views828 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"77,725 Views145 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"65,902 Views84 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,279 Views3 Comments