Scotty ATL is quickly becoming an underground artist to watch out of, you guessed it, ATL.
Funk Volume's Kato is getting ready to drop a new compilation, but first he's asking fans to help him fund it, launching an IndieGoGo page for the effort. The Pathomania EP is finished, and looking to be released on June 5th.
Duru Tha King is doing big things outta Charlotte, NC and for his latest track, "#Nomadic", he hooks up with buzzing Atlanta rapper Scotty ATL.
Iamsu! has started off 2015 in a major way. In February, he dropped off a new EP, Eyes On Me, which featured six hyphy bangers, production from DJ Mustard, and features from Tyga and Jay Ant.
Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Here goes the second new release from CyHi The Prynce we've received today. After he popped up over ScHoolboy Q's "Studio" instrumental for a remix, he's returned to his last mixtape Hystori: Black History Project for a remix of his own record.
Though G. Montana is not someone we've featured on HNHH before, his new track "Go Hard" is strong enough to almost guarantee him some more shine from us. Featuring Scotty ATL and Emilio Rojas, the song features artwork Lebron James dunking over Jason Terry.
It's been quite a while since HNHH has had the pleasure of posting a new track from Scotty ATL but, damn, was the wait worthwhile. Off the forthcoming OTR2SJ EP presented by Scion A/V, the Georgia representative's new single "Pray Alone" is just about every
Last time we heard from the ATLien Trinidad James was with his record calling out the rap game in general, "Rap Game Ju$t Too Funny." He's back today with Scotty ATL, Goldyard, and 2$ Fabo for a record called "Bitch Please", which was released on behalf of
Bump Pot of Gold, the latest cut from Young Skoop featuring ScottyATL [Prod by S o u n d Z] on the assist. It was released on Monday, September 9th, 2013. Things are improving for Young Skoop with each new offering, and Pot of Gold is certainly no exception.
Listen to Lets Keep It Music, the latest track from Runway Richy, featuring Scotty ATL & Playboy Tre. The cut dropped on Tuesday, June 25th, 2013. Runway Richy's future brightens with every new release, and Lets Keep It Music certainly isn't an exception.
Scotty's movement grows stronger with each new release, and GAME (Prod. By DJ Burn One) has further strengthened that fact.
Stream You Gotta Want Something (No Lies), the newest drop from Scotty. The cut was released on Saturday, April 27th, 2013. Things are looking better for Scotty with each new release, which You Gotta Want Something (No Lies) has proven yet again.
Give Conversations On That Brown a listen - it's a new offering from Scotty, featuring Trinidad James. It was dropped on Thursday, April 4th, 2013.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,922 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream36,514 Views164 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,894 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,624 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,950 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,727 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"18,972 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,810 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,930 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,508 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,174 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,761 Views223 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,825 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,222 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,752 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,599 Views