After hitting us with his Prohibition 2 project with B-Real a couple months back, Taylor Gang’s Berner has been relatively quiet when it comes to new music. Looking to change all that tonight, the T.G.O.D.
After hitting us with "N Doe Smoke" a couple weeks ago, Scoop Deville and Demrick are back again with another new track for us today called “Blowing Money Fast”, featuring B-Real and Berner.
The LA Leakers are back again with another exclusive release.
Slim Thug stays busy really freestyle on top of freestyle, his most recent ones include a "Trophies" mix, a "Cut Her Off" freestyle and as well as one for Future's "Move That Dope." Today, for #ThugThursday, he hits us with something original.
Bump Losing My Religion (Radio Rip), the latest cut from Scoop DeVille which features Travis Barker on the assist. It dropped on Monday, October 21st, 2013.
Stream Po'up Justice, the newest drop from Slim Thug which features Paul Wall. The cut was released on Tuesday, June 25th, 2013. Things are looking better for Slim Thug with each new release, which Po'up Justice has proven yet again.
Mibbs & Scoop DeVille's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and CRACK will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning. It's a worthy addition to a respectable catalogue that has seen a lot of growth since Mibbs & Scoop DeVille debuted in this game.
Give Delirious (Prod. by Scoop DeVille) a spin - it's a new offering from Scoop DeVille, featuring Jonwayne & Chuck Inglish. It was dropped on Friday, March 8th, 2013.
Stream The Recipe (Scoopaloop Remix) (Instrumental), the newest drop from Scoop DeVille. The cut was released on Monday, October 29th, 2012.
Give Bank (Prod. by Scoop DeVille) a spin - it's a new offering from Pac Div. It was dropped on Wednesday, August 8th, 2012. Pac Div's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Bank (Prod.
Listen to What's Good! (Remix), the latest track from Demrick, featuring Scoop Deville & Cliquo Nico. The cut dropped on Tuesday, July 19th, 2011. Demrick's future brightens with every new release, and What's Good! (Remix) certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to Ready To Go, the latest track from Demrick, featuring Scoop DeVille, Xzibit & Brevi. The cut dropped on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011. Demrick's future brightens with every new release, and Ready To Go certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Whats Good, the latest cut from Demrick which features Brevi & Scoop Deville on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, April 6th, 2011. Demrick's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Whats Good is no exception.
Give Whats Good a listen - it's a new offering from Demrick, featuring Brevi & Scoop Deville. It was dropped on Wednesday, April 6th, 2011. Demrick's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Whats Good will most definitely help the cause.
Stream Whats Good, the newest drop from Demrick which features Brevi & Scoop Deville. The cut was released on Wednesday, April 6th, 2011. Things are looking better for Demrick with each new release, which Whats Good has proven yet again.
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers472 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine1,309 Views13 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group3,479 Views16 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist12,582 Views43 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries3,879 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,681 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around8,647 Views36 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,183 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"6,123 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,175 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,870 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,521 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See24,021 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,560 Views0 Comments