It's been a minute since we last heard from Kurupt, but today he’s returning back to our front page with this new track called “Shuv It” featuring Scoe.
Scoe has been on the come up for quite some time now, collaborating with some of the West Coast's finest. Today, he returns to our pages with another big co-sign from the legendary (and vastly underrated) Xzibit. Sounding right at home on the K.J.
Things are looking better for Scoe with each new release, which They Ain't Ready (Prod. By Nottz) has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Scoe has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.
Check out Without Even Tryin' (Prod. By Nottz), the latest from Scoe. The track was released on Sunday, January 13th, 2013. Scoe's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Without Even Tryin' (Prod.
Listen to Hear No Evil Speak No Evil (Remix), the latest track from Scoe, featuring Quan . The cut dropped on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012. Scoe's future brightens with every new release, and Hear No Evil Speak No Evil (Remix) certainly isn't an exception.
Stream Murda, the newest drop from Dope Boy Esko which features Kendrick Lamar & Scoe. The cut was released on Sunday, November 25th, 2012. Dope Boy Esko continues to impress with each new leak, and Murda is no exception.
Listen to 3 Kings Freestyle, the latest track from Scoe. The cut dropped on Wednesday, October 31st, 2012. Scoe's future brightens with every new release, and 3 Kings Freestyle certainly isn't an exception.
Give They Ain't Ready a listen - it's a new offering from Scoe. It was dropped on Friday, October 26th, 2012. Scoe's musical situation is improving with every new release, and They Ain't Ready will most definitely help the cause.
Give Thank You (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Scoe, featuring Kendrick Lamar & Slim The Mobster. It was dropped on Friday, September 28th, 2012.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces185 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample2,760 Views14 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show6,889 Views18 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."7,674 Views23 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record17,943 Views112 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz13,158 Views107 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,238 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."21,553 Views24 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,148 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"9,024 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,639 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,802 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,405 Views107 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 10,600 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,366 Views10 Comments
You may also like...