"With little budget, experience or time for preparation, the team and I put together this #SocialExperiment Tour 2013. My first Tour. 43 shows. 18 person crew. 4 piece band. 1 Tour bus. 1 raw ass RV.
The latest visual from Chicago emcee ProbCause's "The Recipe Volume 2" project, shot, chopped and directed by Elijah Alvarado and produced by Na$im Williams and Drew Mantia. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for ProbCause's ProbCause Feat.
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"100 Views3 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame921 Views16 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland5,897 Views9 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties4,938 Views25 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne16,911 Views114 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,444 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour3,512 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"4,794 Views15 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World11,192 Views18 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case7,619 Views23 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,230 Views42 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.121,437 Views45 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"30,292 Views58 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album10,499 Views41 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August2,470 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video18,427 Views