Last week, Kehlani and Chance The Rapper shared a video for their You Should Be Here collab "The Way," and today, we get a dope remix of the track, courtesy of Sango, Atu, Dpat and Asante.
In the past, we've known Toronto's Jimmy Prime as Jimmy Johnson, a prmising young talent from the 6 who's put in work with Eric Dingus, Danny Seth and many more. Today, he announces a name change and shares a new seven track project called Block Boy.
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
If there's one collective that has beat-making down to a carefully calculated science, it's Soulection. The "Sound of Tomorrow" purveyors have gone from a Soundcloud account to international tastemakers.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Casey Veggies hit us with his "Backflip" remix the other week, adding in YG to the West Coast cut. Today he returns to his Sango-produced record, another instalment in his song series "Swag Worth A Milli," with "3 AM In Cape Town."
It sounds like Casey Veggies wanted a change of scenery to record his next album.
Underrated Audio aims to provide you with some dope looks from the last seven days that flew under most peoples' radars.
The hip-hop production game has never been more diverse, and HNHH wants to introduce you to the newcomers who will surely be a part of hip-hop's future sound-template.
Rising Seattle, Washington producer Sango has put his spin on Drake's recent "Days In The East" record, stripping down and pitch-shifting the vocals and shuffling up PARTYNEXTDOOR and 40's original instrumental to create something deeper, darker and more dance
Underrated Audio brings you four tracks from the past seven days that didn't get enough looks. This week Kidd Kidd offers a tribute to both Trayvon Martin and Ahlittia North, Sango drops some music to vibe too with help from JMSN, R.A.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,901 Views50 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"5,098 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For511 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,604 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,272 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,595 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,523 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,668 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,218 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,243 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,789 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,758 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,395 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,561 Views27 Comments