Jay-Z's Samsung app may have got him the platinum plaque he was looking for, but it has also made a lot of users (and Killer Mike) uncomfortable with the data it collects.
Jay-Z announces a new album titled "Magna Carta Holy Grail" via this Samsung commercial. It drops in less than three weeks time, on July 4th. Boom. Who else would you like to have seen on this video?
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 632 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account6,181 Views14 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments4,217 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter16,087 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 296,312 Views54 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account22,610 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville49,596 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA15,462 Views29 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,344 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"27,407 Views121 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,384 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest38,754 Views37 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days17,178 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest21,120 Views65 Comments