A few days ago Wale put out a brand new album called The Album About Nothing. If you're not a fan of "Seinfeld," it may sound like Mr. Folarin is trying too hard to make some sort of weird artistic statement.
Last week we featured some of the game's heaviest hitters on Samples Of The Week, with Action Bronson and The Alchemist getting jiggy over a classic drum break and Drake once again paying homage to country music star George Strait.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Since French Montana began dating a Kardashian earlier this year, he's been in the news so much for his personal life (the relationship, subsequent breakup, and then a divorce on top of all of that) that it's easy to forget that he's been hard at work prepping
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"2,226 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival1,599 Views10 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport3,836 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See8,634 Views94 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,158 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum12,544 Views103 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?7,808 Views73 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby15,467 Views55 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus13,387 Views77 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"4,777 Views32 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works402 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds8,773 Views36 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,123 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,125 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,735 Views0 Comments