ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" Delayed Due to Sample Clearance Issues, New Leak Coming Soon Sep 21, 2013 at 09:03pm
Although Schoolboy Q recently announced that he'd finished his new album "Oxymoron" and submitted it the label, it looks like the wait isn't over yet. Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith, CEO of Top Dawg Entertainment, took to Twitter yesterday to explain the delayed
If you're as big as Jay Z, you can't get away with uncredited samples, even if they appear on very brief interlude tracks. On Magna Carta Holy Grail's "Versus," which lasts for all of 51 seconds, producers Timbaland and Swizz Beatz sampled Swiss musi
Beyoncé's hit single "Drunk In Love" already faced a bit of controversy earlier this year when Future voiced his confusion for not being credited as one of the song's writers, and now a bit of legal drama has emerged around a sample used within.
Sometimes, it's immediately obvious where samples come from, but other times, it takes twenty years to correctly identify them.
RZA, the former Wu-Tang producer/emcee, isn't messing around when it comes to his music and lawsuits.
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"572 Views12 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More7,767 Views20 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork2,536 Views15 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism9,969 Views43 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same34,605 Views78 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)6,842 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song20,179 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,284 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour18,734 Views75 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,308 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's28,070 Views56 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,145 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,151 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,865 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition7,037 Views4 Comments
You may also like...