ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" Delayed Due to Sample Clearance Issues, New Leak Coming Soon Sep 21, 2013 at 09:03pm
Although Schoolboy Q recently announced that he'd finished his new album "Oxymoron" and submitted it the label, it looks like the wait isn't over yet. Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith, CEO of Top Dawg Entertainment, took to Twitter yesterday to explain the delayed
If you're as big as Jay Z, you can't get away with uncredited samples, even if they appear on very brief interlude tracks. On Magna Carta Holy Grail's "Versus," which lasts for all of 51 seconds, producers Timbaland and Swizz Beatz sampled Swiss musi
Beyoncé's hit single "Drunk In Love" already faced a bit of controversy earlier this year when Future voiced his confusion for not being credited as one of the song's writers, and now a bit of legal drama has emerged around a sample used within.
Sometimes, it's immediately obvious where samples come from, but other times, it takes twenty years to correctly identify them.
RZA, the former Wu-Tang producer/emcee, isn't messing around when it comes to his music and lawsuits.
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"80 Views2 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight3,333 Views7 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"8,370 Views54 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather17,679 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date41,577 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now13,456 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,563 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,634 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,347 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,453 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,682 Views50 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,986 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,605 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande31,962 Views119 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,977 Views22 Comments