Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money surprised everyone when it was projected to move upwards of 200,000 copies its first week, and it's now clear that the estimation was accurate, as the final count has arrived.Hits Daily Double reports&n
First Week Sales Projections For Kanye West, J. Cole, & Mac Miller [Update: More Accurate Numbers Revealed] Jun 19, 2013 at 03:43pm
Kanye West, J. Cole, and Mac Miller are all gearing up to release new albums next Tuesday, and as of today all three projects have leaked.
First week sales numbers are in for Dr. Dre's Compton: The Soundtrack. The album moved 278,558 units, slightly surpassing the projected number of 260,000-275,000 units.
Dr. Dre's Compton: The Soundtrack dropped Friday, his first album in 16 years and his "grand finale," and as you might expect it is projected to do huge numbers its first week.
First Week Sales Projections For Drake's "If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late" Feb 13, 2015 at 12:41pm
Drake surprised us last night by releasing an album, although fans were hoping for a free mixtape, it'll still do the trick to hold us over until Views From The 6 is ready.
Future's hype seems to be at an all-time high, but while the initial first week sales projections for his new album, DS2, eclipsed those of his previous two albums, the number didn't seem to match the buzz.
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Many people were wondering if Drake would be able to break the 1 million mark in sales with his new album Nothing Was The Same. The sales projections for the first week are in today, and it seems he's not quite there yet.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
Robin Thicke's New Album "Paula" Sold 530 Copies In UK [Update: 54 Copies Sold In Australia] Jul 11, 2014 at 10:18am
By now you're probably aware that Robin Thicke's Paula hasn't turned out to be quite as impressive as 2013's Blurred Lines, in terms of both album sales and reviews, but over in the UK, it failed even more miserably.
First Week Sales Projections For Big Sean's "Dark Sky Paradise", Tyga & Chris Brown's "Fan Of A Fan" Feb 25, 2015 at 06:13pm
It's a big week in rap releases, with both Big Sean and the Chris Brown/Tyga project hitting stores this Tuesday. The projections are in, and while neither are doing Drake numbers, both albums are coming in with decent sales.
Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, arrived into the hands of fans early when it sprung a leak on Sunday evening. This seems to be inevitable in this day and age, and Drake is aware of it.
After garnering $24.2 million at the box office on Friday, "Straight Outta Compton" closed out its opening weekend with $56.1 million in sales.
First Week Sales For Fabolous' "The Young OG Project" [Update: Final Numbers Arrive From Billboard] Dec 31, 2014 at 11:32am
Fabolous has sort of made a tradition out of dropping projects on Christmas day, and this year was no different with his new album The Young OG Project hitting iTunes on December 25th.
As if Drake really needs another ego boost, but his surprise mixtape-album If You're Reading This It's Too Late has officially gone platinum.
First Week Sales Projections For Kid Ink's "Full Speed" [Update: Official Numbers Are In] Feb 10, 2015 at 09:13pm
Kid Ink dropped off his sophomore album yesterday, and with the album's release, Ink hit up Best Buy in NYC to say hi to a few fans and pick up a few copies of the album himself; watch us document that below.
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Yesterday we saw Lil Durk and Dom Kennedy's first week sales for Remember My Name and By Dom Kennedy respectively.
Looks like 2 Chainz won't have to buy himself a new whip this week. The Me Time rapper expressed frustration over his underwhelming projected sales in a recent interview, which he attributed to an undershipment of the album.
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account10,181 Views41 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville29,765 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA11,050 Views21 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,016 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"23,558 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,603 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,922 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,616 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,051 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,281 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,202 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,072 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,229 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,060 Views220 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,701 Views3 Comments