Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money surprised everyone when it was projected to move upwards of 200,000 copies its first week, and it's now clear that the estimation was accurate, as the final count has arrived.Hits Daily Double reports&n
First week sales numbers are in for Dr. Dre's Compton: The Soundtrack. The album moved 278,558 units, slightly surpassing the projected number of 260,000-275,000 units.
First Week Sales Projections For Kanye West, J. Cole, & Mac Miller [Update: More Accurate Numbers Revealed] Jun 19, 2013 at 03:43pm
Kanye West, J. Cole, and Mac Miller are all gearing up to release new albums next Tuesday, and as of today all three projects have leaked.
First Week Sales For Drake & Future's "What A Time To Be Alive", Mac Miller's "GO:OD AM" Sep 25, 2015 at 04:27pm
The first week sales for Drake and Future's internet-dominating WATTBA have arrived.
Dr. Dre's Compton: The Soundtrack dropped Friday, his first album in 16 years and his "grand finale," and as you might expect it is projected to do huge numbers its first week.
First Week Sales Projections For Drake's "If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late" Feb 13, 2015 at 12:41pm
Drake surprised us last night by releasing an album, although fans were hoping for a free mixtape, it'll still do the trick to hold us over until Views From The 6 is ready.
Future's hype seems to be at an all-time high, but while the initial first week sales projections for his new album, DS2, eclipsed those of his previous two albums, the number didn't seem to match the buzz.
After selling 334,000 pure albums in week one, Drake and Future's WATTBA reportedly sold 65,000 albums in week 2, an 81% decline in sales. Looks like it's gonna be a while before it goes platinum...
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Fetty Wap gave us a quite a scare earlier today when he was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. Thankfully, Fetty seems to have escaped with non-life-threatening injuries.
Many people were wondering if Drake would be able to break the 1 million mark in sales with his new album Nothing Was The Same. The sales projections for the first week are in today, and it seems he's not quite there yet.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
Robin Thicke's New Album "Paula" Sold 530 Copies In UK [Update: 54 Copies Sold In Australia] Jul 11, 2014 at 10:18am
By now you're probably aware that Robin Thicke's Paula hasn't turned out to be quite as impressive as 2013's Blurred Lines, in terms of both album sales and reviews, but over in the UK, it failed even more miserably.
First Week Sales Projections For Big Sean's "Dark Sky Paradise", Tyga & Chris Brown's "Fan Of A Fan" Feb 25, 2015 at 06:13pm
It's a big week in rap releases, with both Big Sean and the Chris Brown/Tyga project hitting stores this Tuesday. The projections are in, and while neither are doing Drake numbers, both albums are coming in with decent sales.
After dominating the singles chart for the last few months, Fetty Wap is officially taking over the Billboard 200, with his self-titled debut landing at the number one spot in its first week. Fetty Wap surpassed already high expectations by moving 12
Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, arrived into the hands of fans early when it sprung a leak on Sunday evening. This seems to be inevitable in this day and age, and Drake is aware of it.
After garnering $24.2 million at the box office on Friday, "Straight Outta Compton" closed out its opening weekend with $56.1 million in sales.
As if Drake really needs another ego boost, but his surprise mixtape-album If You're Reading This It's Too Late has officially gone platinum.
First Week Sales For Fabolous' "The Young OG Project" [Update: Final Numbers Arrive From Billboard] Dec 31, 2014 at 11:32am
Fabolous has sort of made a tradition out of dropping projects on Christmas day, and this year was no different with his new album The Young OG Project hitting iTunes on December 25th.
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments1,496 Views38 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?3,020 Views20 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"1,838 Views15 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,208 Views19 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title9,369 Views55 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist4,828 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More12,194 Views36 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 418,597 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201633,272 Views152 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,931 Views61 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz21,567 Views183 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour24,445 Views190 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9711,185 Views33 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,197 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Dave East "Numb" Video385 Views
- Word On The Street: Amber Rose's SlutWalk2,038 Views
- Mac Miller "Clubhouse" Video1,605 Views