Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money surprised everyone when it was projected to move upwards of 200,000 copies its first week, and it's now clear that the estimation was accurate, as the final count has arrived.Hits Daily Double reports&n
First week sales numbers are in for Dr. Dre's Compton: The Soundtrack. The album moved 278,558 units, slightly surpassing the projected number of 260,000-275,000 units.
First Week Sales Projections For Kanye West, J. Cole, & Mac Miller [Update: More Accurate Numbers Revealed] Jun 19, 2013 at 03:43pm
Kanye West, J. Cole, and Mac Miller are all gearing up to release new albums next Tuesday, and as of today all three projects have leaked.
After selling 334,000 pure albums in week one, Drake and Future's WATTBA reportedly sold 65,000 albums in week 2, an 81% decline in sales. Looks like it's gonna be a while before it goes platinum...
First Week Sales For Drake & Future's "What A Time To Be Alive", Mac Miller's "GO:OD AM" Sep 25, 2015 at 04:27pm
The first week sales for Drake and Future's internet-dominating WATTBA have arrived.
The final first-week sales numbers are in for albums released on Friday, November 13th. According to Hits Daily Double, Justin Bieber's Purpose reigned supreme, with a whopping 649,000 units moved in terms of STS (sales-plus-streaming).
As the early projections told us last week, The Game’s highly anticipated Documentary 2 album fell just short of the #1 spot this week thanks to Selena Gomez’ Revival, but that's saying a lot.
Dr. Dre's Compton: The Soundtrack dropped Friday, his first album in 16 years and his "grand finale," and as you might expect it is projected to do huge numbers its first week.
First Week Sales Projections For Drake's "If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late" Feb 13, 2015 at 12:41pm
Drake surprised us last night by releasing an album, although fans were hoping for a free mixtape, it'll still do the trick to hold us over until Views From The 6 is ready.
Future's hype seems to be at an all-time high, but while the initial first week sales projections for his new album, DS2, eclipsed those of his previous two albums, the number didn't seem to match the buzz.
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Fetty Wap gave us a quite a scare earlier today when he was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. Thankfully, Fetty seems to have escaped with non-life-threatening injuries.
The biggest battle on this charts is between pop sensations Justin Bieber and One Direction, but it's far from the only one.As it stands, Bieber is looking to take the number one spot with Purpose, with 425-450k in traditional sales, and 475-500k with str
Many people were wondering if Drake would be able to break the 1 million mark in sales with his new album Nothing Was The Same. The sales projections for the first week are in today, and it seems he's not quite there yet.
After dominating the singles chart for the last few months, Fetty Wap is officially taking over the Billboard 200, with his self-titled debut landing at the number one spot in its first week. Fetty Wap surpassed already high expectations by moving 12
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
Robin Thicke's New Album "Paula" Sold 530 Copies In UK [Update: 54 Copies Sold In Australia] Jul 11, 2014 at 10:18am
By now you're probably aware that Robin Thicke's Paula hasn't turned out to be quite as impressive as 2013's Blurred Lines, in terms of both album sales and reviews, but over in the UK, it failed even more miserably.
Looking at the projections, The Game and Machine Gun Kelly were neck-and-neck for sales last week, but someone had to pull ahead in the end, and that person was MGK.
First Week Sales Projections For Big Sean's "Dark Sky Paradise", Tyga & Chris Brown's "Fan Of A Fan" Feb 25, 2015 at 06:13pm
It's a big week in rap releases, with both Big Sean and the Chris Brown/Tyga project hitting stores this Tuesday. The projections are in, and while neither are doing Drake numbers, both albums are coming in with decent sales.
After the endless outpouring of memes following Drake's "Hotline Bling" video, it seemed certain that Drake would finally have his first number single on the Hot 100.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th1,858 Views14 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20162,421 Views13 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,941 Views31 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption11,142 Views53 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together9,347 Views62 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist4,826 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,633 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,064 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,912 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,488 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,330 Views49 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"19,999 Views78 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4017,915 Views72 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,088 Views39 Comments