Drake's Nothing Was The Same has met expectations, and debuted at number one on the Billboard charts this week. The album has sold 658,179 units, which is just slightly more than Drizzy's last project, Take Care, moved in its first week.
First Week Sales Projections For Kanye West, J. Cole, & Mac Miller [Update: More Accurate Numbers Revealed] Jun 19, 2013 at 03:43pm
Kanye West, J. Cole, and Mac Miller are all gearing up to release new albums next Tuesday, and as of today all three projects have leaked.
First Week Sales Projections For Drake's "If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late" Feb 13, 2015 at 12:41pm
Drake surprised us last night by releasing an album, although fans were hoping for a free mixtape, it'll still do the trick to hold us over until Views From The 6 is ready.
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Many people were wondering if Drake would be able to break the 1 million mark in sales with his new album Nothing Was The Same. The sales projections for the first week are in today, and it seems he's not quite there yet.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
First Week Sales Projections For Big Sean's "Dark Sky Paradise", Tyga & Chris Brown's "Fan Of A Fan" Feb 25, 2015 at 06:13pm
It's a big week in rap releases, with both Big Sean and the Chris Brown/Tyga project hitting stores this Tuesday. The projections are in, and while neither are doing Drake numbers, both albums are coming in with decent sales.
Robin Thicke's New Album "Paula" Sold 530 Copies In UK [Update: 54 Copies Sold In Australia] Jul 11, 2014 at 10:18am
By now you're probably aware that Robin Thicke's Paula hasn't turned out to be quite as impressive as 2013's Blurred Lines, in terms of both album sales and reviews, but over in the UK, it failed even more miserably.
Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, arrived into the hands of fans early when it sprung a leak on Sunday evening. This seems to be inevitable in this day and age, and Drake is aware of it.
First Week Sales For Fabolous' "The Young OG Project" [Update: Final Numbers Arrive From Billboard] Dec 31, 2014 at 11:32am
Fabolous has sort of made a tradition out of dropping projects on Christmas day, and this year was no different with his new album The Young OG Project hitting iTunes on December 25th.
First Week Sales Projections For Kid Ink's "Full Speed" [Update: Official Numbers Are In] Feb 10, 2015 at 09:13pm
Kid Ink dropped off his sophomore album yesterday, and with the album's release, Ink hit up Best Buy in NYC to say hi to a few fans and pick up a few copies of the album himself; watch us document that below.
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Looks like 2 Chainz won't have to buy himself a new whip this week. The Me Time rapper expressed frustration over his underwhelming projected sales in a recent interview, which he attributed to an undershipment of the album.
Rae Sremmurd Projected To Land Billboard Top 10 Debut With "SremmLife" [Update: First Week Sales Are In] Jan 13, 2015 at 10:11pm
Rae Sremmurd have already received enough co-signs to make any new artist happy (among them, Kendrick Lamar and Chance The Rapper), however, there's even more good news coming their way as Billboard projects that they will land within the top 10 next week.
ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" & Kid Cudi's "Satellite Flight" First Week Sales Projections Feb 26, 2014 at 03:25pm
With both ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Kid Cudi's Satellite Flight out now (although the latter is only out digitally), we've received first week sales projections for each.
French Montana's debut album, Excuse My French, has been out for ten days now, giving fans time to sink their teeth into the final product.
Ace Hood may have scored a gigantic lead single with "Bugatti," but it seems like going up against heavyweights like Jay Z and J. Cole may have hindered his sales potential.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism2,685 Views20 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same12,992 Views44 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)2,602 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song9,011 Views33 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,279 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour10,532 Views49 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter7,476 Views41 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's17,756 Views47 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,295 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal9,569 Views16 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,227 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,678 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug14,665 Views75 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,194 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,248 Views111 Comments
You may also like...
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video38 Views