Drake's Nothing Was The Same has met expectations, and debuted at number one on the Billboard charts this week. The album has sold 658,179 units, which is just slightly more than Drizzy's last project, Take Care, moved in its first week.
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money surprised everyone when it was projected to move upwards of 200,000 copies its first week, and it's now clear that the estimation was accurate, as the final count has arrived.Hits Daily Double reports&n
First Week Sales Projections For Kanye West, J. Cole, & Mac Miller [Update: More Accurate Numbers Revealed] Jun 19, 2013 at 03:43pm
Kanye West, J. Cole, and Mac Miller are all gearing up to release new albums next Tuesday, and as of today all three projects have leaked.
First Week Sales Projections For Drake's "If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late" Feb 13, 2015 at 12:41pm
Drake surprised us last night by releasing an album, although fans were hoping for a free mixtape, it'll still do the trick to hold us over until Views From The 6 is ready.
Future's hype seems to be at an all-time high, but while the initial first week sales projections for his new album, DS2, eclipsed those of his previous two albums, the number didn't seem to match the buzz.
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Many people were wondering if Drake would be able to break the 1 million mark in sales with his new album Nothing Was The Same. The sales projections for the first week are in today, and it seems he's not quite there yet.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
First Week Sales Projections For Big Sean's "Dark Sky Paradise", Tyga & Chris Brown's "Fan Of A Fan" Feb 25, 2015 at 06:13pm
It's a big week in rap releases, with both Big Sean and the Chris Brown/Tyga project hitting stores this Tuesday. The projections are in, and while neither are doing Drake numbers, both albums are coming in with decent sales.
Robin Thicke's New Album "Paula" Sold 530 Copies In UK [Update: 54 Copies Sold In Australia] Jul 11, 2014 at 10:18am
By now you're probably aware that Robin Thicke's Paula hasn't turned out to be quite as impressive as 2013's Blurred Lines, in terms of both album sales and reviews, but over in the UK, it failed even more miserably.
Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, arrived into the hands of fans early when it sprung a leak on Sunday evening. This seems to be inevitable in this day and age, and Drake is aware of it.
First Week Sales For Fabolous' "The Young OG Project" [Update: Final Numbers Arrive From Billboard] Dec 31, 2014 at 11:32am
Fabolous has sort of made a tradition out of dropping projects on Christmas day, and this year was no different with his new album The Young OG Project hitting iTunes on December 25th.
First Week Sales Projections For Kid Ink's "Full Speed" [Update: Official Numbers Are In] Feb 10, 2015 at 09:13pm
Kid Ink dropped off his sophomore album yesterday, and with the album's release, Ink hit up Best Buy in NYC to say hi to a few fans and pick up a few copies of the album himself; watch us document that below.
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Yesterday we saw Lil Durk and Dom Kennedy's first week sales for Remember My Name and By Dom Kennedy respectively.
Looks like 2 Chainz won't have to buy himself a new whip this week. The Me Time rapper expressed frustration over his underwhelming projected sales in a recent interview, which he attributed to an undershipment of the album.
Rae Sremmurd Projected To Land Billboard Top 10 Debut With "SremmLife" [Update: First Week Sales Are In] Jan 13, 2015 at 10:11pm
Rae Sremmurd have already received enough co-signs to make any new artist happy (among them, Kendrick Lamar and Chance The Rapper), however, there's even more good news coming their way as Billboard projects that they will land within the top 10 next week.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Verse Dissing Drake In Charlotte, NC3,049 Views45 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks46,539 Views111 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour18,153 Views27 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,413 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,404 Views22 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery15,309 Views60 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest12,284 Views76 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked18,502 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,113 Views40 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram42,146 Views121 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album12,387 Views43 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados9,794 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,468 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,323 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,742 Views0 Comments