In 1981, three Queens, New Yorkers got together to unknowingly change the course of music history. RUN-DMC is inarguably one of the greatest music groups of all time, and most definitely in the upper echelon of contributors to the hip-hop culture.
Jay Z made a song dedicated to Tom Ford last year, one of Harlem's hottest rappers wears strictly skinny jeans (A$AP Rocky), and one of the industry's most talked about rappers (Kanye West) is addicted to high-fashion.
In celebration of the contribution hip-hop has made to fashion, HotNewHipHop will look at the 20 most fashionable rappers of all time through the decades, from the 1980s to the present, from shelltoe Adidas and gold chains, Coogi sweaters and shiny suits.
DMC Says Run-DMC Will Never Be "Back Together", Argues Hip Hop Continues To Make Same Mistakes May 29, 2013 at 01:45pm
Darryl “DMC” McDaniels and Joseph "Run" Simmons' recent performances have excited fans who want to see an official reunion for the group.
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August393 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,048 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record33,184 Views194 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9732,942 Views71 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"29,273 Views79 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2612,497 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 10,852 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,895 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio25,365 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy34,717 Views115 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,095 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,150 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s30,776 Views136 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,613 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,751 Views32 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video390 Views