In 1981, three Queens, New Yorkers got together to unknowingly change the course of music history. RUN-DMC is inarguably one of the greatest music groups of all time, and most definitely in the upper echelon of contributors to the hip-hop culture.
Jay Z made a song dedicated to Tom Ford last year, one of Harlem's hottest rappers wears strictly skinny jeans (A$AP Rocky), and one of the industry's most talked about rappers (Kanye West) is addicted to high-fashion.
In celebration of the contribution hip-hop has made to fashion, HotNewHipHop will look at the 20 most fashionable rappers of all time through the decades, from the 1980s to the present, from shelltoe Adidas and gold chains, Coogi sweaters and shiny suits.
DMC Says Run-DMC Will Never Be "Back Together", Argues Hip Hop Continues To Make Same Mistakes May 29, 2013 at 01:45pm
Darryl “DMC” McDaniels and Joseph "Run" Simmons' recent performances have excited fans who want to see an official reunion for the group.
- Joe Budden Skips Out On Court Date, Wanted By Police1,003 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 307,510 Views30 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL3,844 Views21 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"5,197 Views44 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More20,674 Views40 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork5,222 Views28 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism11,166 Views44 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same40,810 Views93 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,502 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song25,198 Views45 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,911 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,483 Views80 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,401 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's32,695 Views60 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,465 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)398 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal7,029 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,512 Views