In July, Marvel began remixing our favorite album covers, and they've since kept it going, making good on their mission to place their superheroes and comic book characters into just about every piece of classic hip-hop cover art.
The MTV Video Music Awards are upon us. The popular cable network has definitely changed drastically over the years - putting its once eponymous ‘Music’ on the backburner.
In 1981, three Queens, New Yorkers got together to unknowingly change the course of music history. RUN-DMC is inarguably one of the greatest music groups of all time, and most definitely in the upper echelon of contributors to the hip-hop culture.
Jay Z made a song dedicated to Tom Ford last year, one of Harlem's hottest rappers wears strictly skinny jeans (A$AP Rocky), and one of the industry's most talked about rappers (Kanye West) is addicted to high-fashion.
In celebration of the contribution hip-hop has made to fashion, HotNewHipHop will look at the 20 most fashionable rappers of all time through the decades, from the 1980s to the present, from shelltoe Adidas and gold chains, Coogi sweaters and shiny suits.
DMC Says Run-DMC Will Never Be "Back Together", Argues Hip Hop Continues To Make Same Mistakes May 29, 2013 at 01:45pm
Darryl “DMC” McDaniels and Joseph "Run" Simmons' recent performances have excited fans who want to see an official reunion for the group.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,092 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,199 Views14 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,535 Views37 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption12,844 Views62 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,514 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,523 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,015 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,743 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,059 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,955 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,551 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,405 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,319 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,346 Views40 Comments