One of the fun subplots heading into an NBA season - particularly as the social media generation churns out ubiquitous gossip - is which players are going to be advertising their trade stock as rumors of moves to other teams loom over their season.
The Toronto Raptors are undergoing a culture overhaul with their franchise. They brought in a new GM, Masai Ujiri, whose first order of business was trading Andrea Bargnani, who was an albatross of sorts of the Bryan Colangelo helmed era.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years10,040 Views133 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop1,717 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"17,004 Views90 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail4,796 Views20 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album6,240 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"12,252 Views122 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,833 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"11,289 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,386 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean11,719 Views107 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,894 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram20,736 Views65 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,161 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,889 Views50 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,705 Views64 Comments
You may also like...