One of the fun subplots heading into an NBA season - particularly as the social media generation churns out ubiquitous gossip - is which players are going to be advertising their trade stock as rumors of moves to other teams loom over their season.
The Toronto Raptors are undergoing a culture overhaul with their franchise. They brought in a new GM, Masai Ujiri, whose first order of business was trading Andrea Bargnani, who was an albatross of sorts of the Bryan Colangelo helmed era.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO4,965 Views15 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17707 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,856 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork7,951 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,986 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,919 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,887 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,423 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,588 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,597 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,906 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,099 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,411 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,777 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,157 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,994 Views