One of the fun subplots heading into an NBA season - particularly as the social media generation churns out ubiquitous gossip - is which players are going to be advertising their trade stock as rumors of moves to other teams loom over their season.
The Toronto Raptors are undergoing a culture overhaul with their franchise. They brought in a new GM, Masai Ujiri, whose first order of business was trading Andrea Bargnani, who was an albatross of sorts of the Bryan Colangelo helmed era.
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week13,642 Views88 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 11,336 Views2 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison3,010 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st7,491 Views26 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 9,019 Views33 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,257 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week41,027 Views213 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker6,834 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash17,977 Views51 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade27,353 Views54 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill18,946 Views55 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash19,720 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music51,876 Views222 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,707 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,805 Views17 Comments
You may also like...