Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Even though Tupac has passed away, his estate is still making money off his albums' royalties. According to one of the administrator's of Pac's estate though, who happens to be his mother, they're not receiving all the royalties they should be.
RZA Sued By Dutch Artist For Unpaid Royalties [Update: RZA Claims He Owes Her Nothing] Mar 31, 2013 at 10:35am
RZA is being sued for unpaid royalties, something every artist seems to be familiar with at some point or another in their music career.The Wu-Tang Clan member is being sued by a Dutch singer, Thea Van Seijaen, who is most famous for the vocals she did on hi
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death5,333 Views22 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO23,534 Views66 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,481 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,390 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,167 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,654 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,340 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,669 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,702 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,166 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,416 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,411 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,410 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,720 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,896 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all167 Views