Despite their continued incarceration, Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel have managed to release music at a fairly consistent clip in 2015, meaning that they must have spent a lot of time in the studio before getting arrested.
HNHH proudly premieres Dipset and friends' newest mixtape American Dream. The tape is a smorgasbord of talent, with appearances from Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Freekey Zekey, Sen City, Vado, Lil Wayne, Yo Gotti, Dave East, Hell Rell, Styles P, Webstar,
As far as we know, GS9 leaders, Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel are no closer to freedom, but it hasn't stopped them from releasing new music.
Starting off with "All About The Money" last year (after we learned that the track wasn't originally Troy Ave's), Brooklyn's Manolo Rose has been building his buzz with tracks such as "Run Ricky Run" and "Gun Fu," and now he's ready to release a full-length pr
Outkast's ATLiens classic "Two Dope Boyz" lives again with the new record from Manolo Rose, who taps the currently-incarcerated Rowdy Rebel to be his right-hand-man.
While he remains behind bars, new music from Rowdy Rebel continues to find its way online.
Even though Rowdy Rebel remains behind bars, new content of his continues to find its way online. Tonight, producer New Yung City decided to come through and liberate this new track with Rowdy Rebel and Lil Durk titled “Gang”.
It's now been over four months since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of GS9 were arrested and charged with over 100 crimes, ranging from conspiracy to drug possession.
Bobby Shmurda and his GS9 counterparts remain locked up behind bars in NYC, but that’s not stopping the music from getting released.
Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel have been locked up since December of last year, and while we didn't heard anything from the two GS9 rappers for some time, they have been able to do a couple of interviews as of late.
As planned, the ATL trio of Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff released their new mixtape on Wednesday night called Migo Lingo.
While Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel remain incarcerated, new music from the GS9 frontmen continues to be released.
Brooklyn and The Bronx came together when French Montana became one of the first to remix Bobby Shmurda's breakthrough record, "Hot Nigga".
Earlier today, Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and the eleven other GS9 members who were arrested in December all went to the Manhattan Supreme Court for their first hearing since being brought in on 69 different charges.
As you all probably know, Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of their GS9 crew are currently awaiting a trial for the boatload of charges brought against them last month. Despite that, Shmurda and Rebel have managed to get some new music out.
Bobby Shmurda found overnight success with his video for "Hot Nigga" which spawned a Vine sensation, a dance craze, and plenty of radio play which landed the track a placement in the top 10 of Billboard's Hot 10, and earned Bobby a deal with Epic Records.
NYPD Confiscated 21 Guns From Bobby Shmurda & GS9, Say They're Responsible For 24 Shootings [Update: Official Charges Released] Dec 18, 2014 at 05:10pm
As details continue to emerge in the case of Bobby Shmurda & GS9, it looks even more grim for their chances of getting out of this unscathed.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4 Views0 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20161,747 Views10 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"3,573 Views21 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption10,033 Views47 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together8,208 Views59 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist4,259 Views15 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,371 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label4,634 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,802 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,168 Views26 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,138 Views48 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"19,664 Views78 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4017,565 Views72 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,916 Views39 Comments