On October 21, Boaz will release Intuition, his debut album on Rostrum Records. Today, he's shared the first track we've heard from it, "Rootin' 4 The Villain," which features a pair of heavy-hitting verses from Jadakiss and Styles P.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
Asa signee of Rostrum Records and a Pittsburgh native, Boaz reps gritty, hard-edged East Coast rap with a historical bent. For his track "Rootin' For The Villain," he linked up with two guys who have been doing that sound for years; Styles P and Jadakiss.
Rostrum Records, a Pittsburgh, PA-based record label which houses rappers like Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, recently announced a new Director of A&R. Th new Director of A&R, who will also take on a role of in-house producer, is E.
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks5 Views0 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"620 Views3 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,414 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era2,951 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,279 Views24 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,364 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,351 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once3,820 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,542 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,175 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,234 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview67,711 Views84 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,308 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,121 Views165 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"83,510 Views349 Comments