On October 21, Boaz will release Intuition, his debut album on Rostrum Records. Today, he's shared the first track we've heard from it, "Rootin' 4 The Villain," which features a pair of heavy-hitting verses from Jadakiss and Styles P.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
Rostrum Records, a Pittsburgh, PA-based record label which houses rappers like Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, recently announced a new Director of A&R. Th new Director of A&R, who will also take on a role of in-house producer, is E.
Asa signee of Rostrum Records and a Pittsburgh native, Boaz reps gritty, hard-edged East Coast rap with a historical bent. For his track "Rootin' For The Villain," he linked up with two guys who have been doing that sound for years; Styles P and Jadakiss.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO1 View0 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17347 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,643 Views9 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork7,123 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,782 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,829 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,611 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,131 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,481 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,487 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,805 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,031 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,347 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August41,823 Views186 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,940 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,911 Views