Rock The Bells Cancels New York & Washington, D.C. Shows Due To Low Ticket Sales [Update: Guerilla Union Founder Confirms 2014 Return] Nov 16, 2013 at 08:30pm
This is pretty sad news. Rock The Bells, a hip-hop festival celebrating its tenth year, and which has been expanding over the years by visiting more locations across the U.S., has to cancel their remaining shows in New York and Washington, D.C.
A few days ago, it was announced that the iconic Rock The Bells festival would not fulfill its New York and DC dates due to low ticket sales.
Photos: A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar & More Perform At Rock The Bells 2013 In L.A. Sep 9, 2013 at 02:36pm
Rock The Bells hit Los Angeles over the weekend to kick off the festival, and HotNewHipHop was in attendance. The L.A. line-up included Kid Cudi, A$AP Rocky and his Mob, J. Cole, the Black Hippy crew and many, many more.
ODB was briefly "resurrected" during the opening leg of the 2013 Rock The Bells festival at the San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, California.How does this compare to Ol' Dirty Bastard 's previous work?Have you heard Ol' Dirty Bastard's Tim Westwood Fr
The Godfather of Gangster Rap was briefly "resurrected" during the opening leg of the 2013 Rock The Bells festival at the San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, California. What do y'all think of this video?
HotNewHipHop is giving away tickets for Rock The Bells 2013 (Los Angeles and San Francisco). Enter our contest to see Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, Juicy J, Kid Cudi take the stage at the 10th year anniversary! CONTEST RULES:
Ol' Dirty Bastard's Widow Issues Cease & Desist Letter To Rock The Bells Organizers [Update: Icelene Explains Her Issue With Rock The Bells] May 17, 2013 at 03:23pm
This past week Rock The Bells announced their line-up for this year's festivities, and it includes a hologram performance from the late Eazy-E and Ol' Dirty Bastard.
Eazy-E & ODB's Families Approve Of Rappers' Holograms Being Used At Rock The Bells May 15, 2013 at 06:46pm
There were a lot of mixed feelings surrounding the Tupac hologram at Coachella. While many were impressed by the technological achievement, others were left uncomfortable with the posthumous performance.
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same6,247 Views22 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)1,260 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song6,094 Views29 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed1,682 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour7,656 Views48 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter6,182 Views39 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's14,121 Views40 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,085 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal8,309 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)977 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition3,975 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug12,917 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,891 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff12,308 Views111 Comments
You may also like...