It's been a minute since Jay Z's Rocawear brand was popping, but it looks like the Carter house will be back on top of the streetwear game once again with the announcement of Beyoncé's new venture.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- Tyga Reportedly Moved Out Of Kylie Jenner's Crib669 Views4 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (November 27)797 Views0 Comments
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"8,302 Views13 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”19,775 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,062 Views28 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,069 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,519 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles15,585 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed219,077 Views353 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,422 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For8,147 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night20,031 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt28,413 Views81 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,637 Views151 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,199 Views32 Comments