Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music1,323 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles3,154 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL14,082 Views26 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?6,540 Views36 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,091 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,316 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,192 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,672 Views18 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,296 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram21,876 Views66 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,396 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,431 Views22 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 301,883 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex5,790 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,937 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views