As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers1,665 Views26 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music3,047 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History1,816 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In19,015 Views116 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week2,854 Views13 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"14,089 Views82 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,856 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,147 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,512 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,285 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 6,734 Views61 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,698 Views19 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,150 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,500 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"47,931 Views401 Comments
You may also like...
- Prada Leary "Water" Video10 Views