As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"0 Views0 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year304 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"2,547 Views22 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,734 Views8 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"10,355 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,614 Views23 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland19,261 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties15,032 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne38,771 Views174 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,826 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour7,104 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"9,146 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World23,659 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,933 Views30 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex5,039 Views53 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,360 Views