Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow6,668 Views25 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid51,101 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,341 Views99 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them22,727 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,726 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week16,006 Views74 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,157 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,168 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,695 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,609 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,093 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,279 Views65 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,595 Views44 Comments