Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]539 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account12,429 Views35 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,654 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,232 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,075 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah13,410 Views48 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,237 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana42,419 Views140 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,054 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo56,806 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,944 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,697 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,029 Views24 Comments
You may also like...