Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August393 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,048 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record33,184 Views194 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9732,942 Views71 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"29,273 Views79 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2612,497 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 10,852 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,895 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio25,365 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy34,717 Views115 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,095 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,150 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s30,776 Views136 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,613 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,751 Views32 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video390 Views