Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- A$AP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case1,400 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University14,727 Views35 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella7,316 Views30 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death11,738 Views38 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO37,637 Views91 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,210 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,507 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,299 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,138 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,683 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,055 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,674 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,643 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,900 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,855 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all418 Views