Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45pm
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,994 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream37,386 Views165 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,894 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,624 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,970 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,751 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"19,058 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,819 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,966 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,520 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,257 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,761 Views223 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,825 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,222 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,798 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,606 Views