Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45pm
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges2,383 Views10 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,398 Views2 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)5,553 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,808 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,541 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,186 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August29,683 Views163 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach9,589 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,209 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,657 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,863 Views148 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,892 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,198 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,857 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,885 Views67 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,839 Views