Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45pm
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
We certainly hope y'all remember this choice selection from DJ Kay Slay’s 2003 mixtape Diplomats Volume 1. Cam'ron's mixtape record is impressive, to say the least, rivalling that of New York peers such as 50 Cent, Jay Z and Nas.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks1,473 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years19,582 Views67 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,087 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,632 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract4,381 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?18,450 Views66 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West10,797 Views69 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp4,667 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace11,582 Views43 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,401 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,796 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL6,719 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged20,058 Views89 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer5,868 Views60 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,280 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal153 Views