Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45pm
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
We certainly hope y'all remember this choice selection from DJ Kay Slay’s 2003 mixtape Diplomats Volume 1. Cam'ron's mixtape record is impressive, to say the least, rivalling that of New York peers such as 50 Cent, Jay Z and Nas.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
- Rap Industry Recap: July 2015630 Views1 Comment
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 5,675 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks1,734 Views6 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt9,184 Views38 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week43,931 Views287 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,004 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,331 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st13,210 Views42 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,106 Views39 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,071 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week47,433 Views235 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,820 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash19,673 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade31,839 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill21,054 Views56 Comments