Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45pm
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
We certainly hope y'all remember this choice selection from DJ Kay Slay’s 2003 mixtape Diplomats Volume 1. Cam'ron's mixtape record is impressive, to say the least, rivalling that of New York peers such as 50 Cent, Jay Z and Nas.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs536 Views2 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time1,932 Views16 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC18,069 Views46 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,906 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,160 Views25 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,822 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,999 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,689 Views104 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,674 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,585 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,750 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,533 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,698 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,472 Views50 Comments