Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45pm
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
We certainly hope y'all remember this choice selection from DJ Kay Slay’s 2003 mixtape Diplomats Volume 1. Cam'ron's mixtape record is impressive, to say the least, rivalling that of New York peers such as 50 Cent, Jay Z and Nas.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine0 Views0 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group77 Views1 Comment
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist7,854 Views36 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,080 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,468 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,276 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,796 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,320 Views20 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,781 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,782 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,362 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,246 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,472 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum24,632 Views136 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,141 Views94 Comments