Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"10,140 Views66 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 411 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery3,565 Views21 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"3,318 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue6,027 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 10,737 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way13,569 Views75 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,709 Views41 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,554 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,737 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,829 Views31 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video5,210 Views21 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,728 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,814 Views18 Comments