Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO12,448 Views46 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,555 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,516 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork9,286 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,305 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,091 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,638 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,007 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,823 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,880 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,106 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,227 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,543 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August44,466 Views197 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,623 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,145 Views