Jay Z Brings Out Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek, Jeezy & Jay Electronica During "B-Sides" Concert In NYC May 17, 2015 at 04:02pm
New Yorkers (who happen to be TIDAL users) were treated to a historic performance last night (May 16).
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,320 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate36,888 Views135 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,322 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,388 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"37,404 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,958 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,652 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On49,273 Views200 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,287 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 105,753 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,745 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"71,066 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,321 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,048 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,404 Views49 Comments