Jay Z Brings Out Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek, Jeezy & Jay Electronica During "B-Sides" Concert In NYC May 17, 2015 at 04:02pm
New Yorkers (who happen to be TIDAL users) were treated to a historic performance last night (May 16).
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay870 Views7 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco8,074 Views18 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,061 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,391 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,865 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,730 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,152 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,986 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,448 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs130,316 Views203 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,896 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,801 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,536 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,679 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,670 Views0 Comments
You may also like...