Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"187 Views1 Comment
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour226 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?9,416 Views50 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors2,828 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,181 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account21,431 Views51 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,974 Views39 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,920 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,901 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,031 Views55 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address32,564 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana48,056 Views157 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,446 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo61,258 Views127 Comments
You may also like...
- Skepta "Shutdown" Video1,310 Views