It’s been a minute since Ro Ransom blessed us with any new music, but luckily that all changes here today.
We haven't heard from Kings Dead since they dropped their last album, Utopia, in October of last year. They're making a return today with the leak of a new cut off their upcoming album, following in Utopia's footsteps it's called Utopia Too.
As a teenager, Ro Ransom went by the moniker Nero. Although his talent for rhyming was evident even back then, it's hard to know who exactly you are or who you will become when you're just a 15 or 16-year old kid. You're not legally an adult.
Rich Hil came through with a new mixtape late last night, continuing with his affinity for Limo-themed projects, Lost Limos 5. The tape features his frequent collaborators Boo Bonic, Ro Ransom, Troy Ave and Fat Trel. Cop the tape here! Quotable Lyrics
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"26 Views1 Comment
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival708 Views7 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport2,161 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See4,797 Views57 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans1,507 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum9,397 Views78 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?6,130 Views65 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby12,457 Views50 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus10,714 Views68 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"3,851 Views30 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works354 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds7,589 Views35 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,879 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More5,293 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,514 Views0 Comments