You hear a lot of people making statements about the king of New York, the king of the west coast, and the king of the South, but so far, KXNG Crooked and Rittz seem to be the only rappers gunning for the southwest throne, and they're happy to share it.
It's no secret that hip-hop at large is lacking in original content. If the music isn't about money, it's about sex; if it's not about sex, it's about who's the hardest (no pun intended); if not who's hardest, it's about hip-hop itself.
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors527 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]971 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account19,461 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,285 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,741 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,383 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah16,043 Views52 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address31,712 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana46,375 Views150 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,325 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo60,057 Views127 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta44,693 Views113 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth13,204 Views43 Comments
You may also like...