Rittz taps Yelawolf, Royce Da 5'9', and KXNG Crooked to spit a verse on his remix to "LAF", which originally appeared on his acclaimed 2014 album Next To Nothing.
You hear a lot of people making statements about the king of New York, the king of the west coast, and the king of the South, but so far, KXNG Crooked and Rittz seem to be the only rappers gunning for the southwest throne, and they're happy to share it.
It's unclear if Sincerely Collins is actually signed to Funk Volume, or just getting assistance from the underground rap crew, but he's got both Rittz and Jarren Benton on his new track/visual "Light Work." He definitely sounds like he fits right in with the r
When Rittz came up to HNHH's NYC office for an interview last month, he spoke about how crazy it was to work with Twista on his new album (Nxt To Nothing) after looking up to him for years. Today, their collabo, "Bounce," has gotten the video treatment.
It's no secret that hip-hop at large is lacking in original content. If the music isn't about money, it's about sex; if it's not about sex, it's about who's the hardest (no pun intended); if not who's hardest, it's about hip-hop itself.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
Rittz's Strange Music debut, Next To Nothing, drops on September 9th, and today the ATL spitter has shared another leak from it. "Profit" features the other best-known white Southern rapper, Yelawolf, as well as Shawty Fatt.
Strange Music is definitely in the building. Talking exclusively to HotNewHipHop, Slumerican's Rittz touches on his upcoming album Next To Nothing, touring, working with YelaWolf, doing laundry on tour and a whole lot more.
A behind-the-scenes look at Rittz and Mike Posner's "Switch Lanes" single, included on Rittz' debut album "The Life And Times Of Jonny Valiant," which drops on April 30th.How did Mike Posner do on this video?
Bump Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted), the latest cut from Rittz. It was released on Thursday, April 4th, 2013. Things are improving for Rittz with each new offering, and Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted) is certainly no exception.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,619 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate38,569 Views137 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,547 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,481 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"38,378 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,095 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,727 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On50,562 Views202 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,378 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 107,674 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,783 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"72,109 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,462 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,571 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,452 Views49 Comments