Tech N9ne is known for his double time flows, and many of his collaborators possess a similar ability to spit at a rapid-fire rate.
Rittz taps Yelawolf, Royce Da 5'9', and KXNG Crooked to spit a verse on his remix to "LAF", which originally appeared on his acclaimed 2014 album Next To Nothing.
You hear a lot of people making statements about the king of New York, the king of the west coast, and the king of the South, but so far, KXNG Crooked and Rittz seem to be the only rappers gunning for the southwest throne, and they're happy to share it.
It's unclear if Sincerely Collins is actually signed to Funk Volume, or just getting assistance from the underground rap crew, but he's got both Rittz and Jarren Benton on his new track/visual "Light Work." He definitely sounds like he fits right in with the r
When Rittz came up to HNHH's NYC office for an interview last month, he spoke about how crazy it was to work with Twista on his new album (Nxt To Nothing) after looking up to him for years. Today, their collabo, "Bounce," has gotten the video treatment.
It's no secret that hip-hop at large is lacking in original content. If the music isn't about money, it's about sex; if it's not about sex, it's about who's the hardest (no pun intended); if not who's hardest, it's about hip-hop itself.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
Rittz's Strange Music debut, Next To Nothing, drops on September 9th, and today the ATL spitter has shared another leak from it. "Profit" features the other best-known white Southern rapper, Yelawolf, as well as Shawty Fatt.
Strange Music is definitely in the building. Talking exclusively to HotNewHipHop, Slumerican's Rittz touches on his upcoming album Next To Nothing, touring, working with YelaWolf, doing laundry on tour and a whole lot more.
A behind-the-scenes look at Rittz and Mike Posner's "Switch Lanes" single, included on Rittz' debut album "The Life And Times Of Jonny Valiant," which drops on April 30th.How did Mike Posner do on this video?
Bump Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted), the latest cut from Rittz. It was released on Thursday, April 4th, 2013. Things are improving for Rittz with each new offering, and Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted) is certainly no exception.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems2,754 Views45 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival4,847 Views25 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,369 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,421 Views10 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye20,484 Views83 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,134 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay22,659 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,187 Views37 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"27,463 Views153 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,527 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,980 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,124 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,432 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,148 Views180 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,252 Views