You hear a lot of people making statements about the king of New York, the king of the west coast, and the king of the South, but so far, KXNG Crooked and Rittz seem to be the only rappers gunning for the southwest throne, and they're happy to share it.
It's unclear if Sincerely Collins is actually signed to Funk Volume, or just getting assistance from the underground rap crew, but he's got both Rittz and Jarren Benton on his new track/visual "Light Work." He definitely sounds like he fits right in with the r
When Rittz came up to HNHH's NYC office for an interview last month, he spoke about how crazy it was to work with Twista on his new album (Nxt To Nothing) after looking up to him for years. Today, their collabo, "Bounce," has gotten the video treatment.
It's no secret that hip-hop at large is lacking in original content. If the music isn't about money, it's about sex; if it's not about sex, it's about who's the hardest (no pun intended); if not who's hardest, it's about hip-hop itself.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
Rittz's Strange Music debut, Next To Nothing, drops on September 9th, and today the ATL spitter has shared another leak from it. "Profit" features the other best-known white Southern rapper, Yelawolf, as well as Shawty Fatt.
Strange Music is definitely in the building. Talking exclusively to HotNewHipHop, Slumerican's Rittz touches on his upcoming album Next To Nothing, touring, working with YelaWolf, doing laundry on tour and a whole lot more.
A behind-the-scenes look at Rittz and Mike Posner's "Switch Lanes" single, included on Rittz' debut album "The Life And Times Of Jonny Valiant," which drops on April 30th.How did Mike Posner do on this video?
Bump Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted), the latest cut from Rittz. It was released on Thursday, April 4th, 2013. Things are improving for Rittz with each new offering, and Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted) is certainly no exception.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement3,183 Views15 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years14,240 Views196 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop2,637 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"23,211 Views107 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail5,696 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,039 Views23 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"13,712 Views125 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,196 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"12,689 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,949 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,425 Views109 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,034 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram21,554 Views70 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,327 Views7 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,044 Views51 Comments
You may also like...