Still in Los Angeles following his recent hoverboard incident at LAX, Wiz Khalifa stopped by Rita Ora's "Body On Me" tour performance at El Rey Theater.
Earlier this month, Rita Ora shared her first song that legitimately sounded like it could be a hit, the Chris Brown-assisted "Body On Me." Today, it gets a remix that only improves it, courtesy of Fetty Wap and some well placed "Yup" samples from Dem Franchiz
Rita Ora's new video begins with her throwing common sense to the wind and disobeying the age-old saying: never get into an elevator alone with Chris Brown.
A$AP Rocky has spoken out about his Rita Ora lyrics on the track "Better Things," off his new album A.L.L.A., however we'd yet to hear from Rita herself on the diss, until today.
As ever-present as she seems to be on red carpets, Rita Ora has a hard time cracking the North American charts.
Rita Ora has had a hard time getting her music career off the ground in North America, but a new collaboration with Chris Brown might be just what she needs to score a hit on the U.S. charts.
Despite the absence of a strong single, ASAP Rocky's sophomore album is a massive success. Greeted with mostly positive reviews, initial reactions generally praised the psychedelic production from Dangermouse, and the introduction of potential star, Joe Fox.
Madonna chose to premiere the video for her Nicki Minaj-featuring track "Bitch I'm Madonna" on TIDAL earlier this week, but lucky for all of us non-subscribers, it's now on YouTube. Check it out above.
ASAP Rocky just released his sophomore album, A.L.L.A., earlier this week, and within the first few hours of it being available, people were already talking about a verse on a song called "Better Things," which targeted Rita Ora.
We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
Charles Hamilton continues to make noise with his recent hit single with Rita Ora, "New York Raining," but the most exciting part of his comeback has been his return to the freestyle game.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Charles Hamilton is kicking his career back into gear, starting with a new single that features Rita Ora, and debuted on the season finale of the immensely popular TV show "Empire." The two, who are also labelmates, joined forces to perform "New York Rain
Charles Hamilton Signs With Republic Records, New Single With Rita Ora To Debut On "Empire" Feb 18, 2015 at 01:28pm
Few artists have managed to disappear off of the face of the earth quite like Charles Hamilton. After a series of unfortunate events that led to his falling out with the music industry, Hamilton has been quiet for a good 5 years.
Pharell and Rita Ora are superstars, according to Adidas. The two musicians were picked to be the face of the brands new "Superstar" campaign, along with the NBA's Damian Lillard, and Soccer star David Beckham.
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
Last night's episode of Ellen had a few noteworthy moments.
After breaking through with the infectious stomper, "Cherryade" in 2011, Darq E Freaker's profile has been steadily rising.
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?7,671 Views79 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"4,037 Views16 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,106 Views19 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,307 Views17 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group10,543 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist18,571 Views53 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries6,423 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,021 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around11,155 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,884 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"7,641 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,746 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,076 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,809 Views0 Comments