Madonna chose to premiere the video for her Nicki Minaj-featuring track "Bitch I'm Madonna" on TIDAL earlier this week, but lucky for all of us non-subscribers, it's now on YouTube. Check it out above.
ASAP Rocky just released his sophomore album, A.L.L.A., earlier this week, and within the first few hours of it being available, people were already talking about a verse on a song called "Better Things," which targeted Rita Ora.
We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
Charles Hamilton continues to make noise with his recent hit single with Rita Ora, "New York Raining," but the most exciting part of his comeback has been his return to the freestyle game.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Charles Hamilton is kicking his career back into gear, starting with a new single that features Rita Ora, and debuted on the season finale of the immensely popular TV show "Empire." The two, who are also labelmates, joined forces to perform "New York Rain
Charles Hamilton Signs With Republic Records, New Single With Rita Ora To Debut On "Empire" Feb 18, 2015 at 01:28pm
Few artists have managed to disappear off of the face of the earth quite like Charles Hamilton. After a series of unfortunate events that led to his falling out with the music industry, Hamilton has been quiet for a good 5 years.
Pharell and Rita Ora are superstars, according to Adidas. The two musicians were picked to be the face of the brands new "Superstar" campaign, along with the NBA's Damian Lillard, and Soccer star David Beckham.
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
Last night's episode of Ellen had a few noteworthy moments.
After breaking through with the infectious stomper, "Cherryade" in 2011, Darq E Freaker's profile has been steadily rising.
While most would agree that Iggy Azalea's 2014 debut wasn't quite the "new classic" it set out to be, there were some definite bangers on there, including her collaborative track with Rita Ora, "Black Widow."
Iggy Azalea Reveals New Single With Rita Ora, Gives Booty Advice At Summer Jam Jun 3, 2014 at 03:30pm
Iggy Azalea currently has the top two songs in America-- her collaboration with Ariana Grande, "Problem", and of course her breakout single "Fancy".
Rita Ora is huge in the UK, but she's yet to really catch on in North America.
It appears that Rita Ora is taking her talents from the studio to the big screen. The “R.I.P.” singer has joined the cast of the upcoming film "Fifty Shades of Grey".
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC16,434 Views40 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,569 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"14,161 Views24 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,657 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,720 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,191 Views103 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,502 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,214 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,448 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,448 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,590 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,290 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"17,004 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music11,011 Views46 Comments