Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork250 Views3 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism8,871 Views39 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same30,976 Views72 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)6,149 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song17,893 Views43 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,903 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour17,585 Views67 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,706 Views47 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's26,320 Views55 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,971 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal12,609 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,746 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,606 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug18,479 Views88 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,920 Views0 Comments
You may also like...