Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt2,772 Views22 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week32,011 Views221 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 12,311 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison4,306 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st10,403 Views41 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 10,096 Views37 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,649 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week44,294 Views227 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,344 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash18,779 Views52 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade29,578 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill20,003 Views55 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash20,588 Views35 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music53,447 Views223 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,790 Views11 Comments