Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
- 10 Essential Father Tracks359 Views1 Comment
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork2,038 Views8 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans1,633 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,159 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 184,081 Views20 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges8,693 Views24 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,941 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,711 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,326 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,636 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,054 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August37,600 Views182 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,964 Views21 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,784 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled3,009 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,616 Views