Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together722 Views27 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album9,601 Views63 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance55,914 Views211 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape6,485 Views55 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring32,078 Views215 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More7,880 Views10 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee11,917 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow7,992 Views32 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine2,997 Views28 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"23,434 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More22,990 Views132 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today13,702 Views76 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Performs New Song, Mentions Third Mixtape12,078 Views30 Comments
- Four New Colorways Of The Adidas Yeezy 950 Boot Unveiled3,076 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Urged Against Dating White Women When He Was Young20,997 Views103 Comments