It's been 18 years since The Notorious B.I.G. was tragically taken from us, and hip-hop has missed him every single day since. If there's ever been someone who was born to rap, it was Christopher Wallace.
California-based rapper Rico Rossi returns to the HNHH pages today with a new record "M.O.B." that features local rappers Beeda Weeda, The Jacka and Chilee Powdah.
Nicki Minaj delivered some sad news to her fans this afternoon. De'Von Pickett and Eric Parker, who had flown to Philadelphia to assist Nicki Minaj with her tour rehearsals, were both stabbed outside of a bar in the city last night.
Fool's Gold lost one of their co-founders today, as A-Trak confirmed with an Instagram post. Joshua Prince aka Dust La Rock, was a co-founder of the independent label alongside A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs. He also acted as their art director.
Just yesterday, we were given the disheartening news that A$AP Mob founder A$AP Yams had passed away at 26. The outpouring of condolences on social media made the tragedy a bit easier, as the many lives Yams affected were revealed.
Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Lil Snupe was only 18 when he was shot and killed following an argument in 2013. The rapper was just rising to prominence as an understudy of Meek Mill, on his way to becoming an official Dreamchasers artist.
Tragedy strikes the Pro Era camp today, with news that Junior B, a member of Joey Bada$$' crew has passed away.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
On the 13th of September, 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur died at the tender age of 25, leaving the hip-hop community to mourn one of the most inspiring, talented rappers of our time.
Today Tupac would have been 43. Tragically, Shakur's life was cut short at the age of just 25 after being shot in Las Vegas. Years on, Tupac is still treasured as a legend in hip hop for his outstanding discography clocking up 11 album and 44 singles.
For those unfamiliar, Jesse Richeeds, better known as JayR, was a promising young emcee from Killingly, Connecticut. Unfortunately, he succumbed to a severe asthma attack in his dorm room at the University of Connecticut on August 25th, 2013.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]420 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account10,462 Views30 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,236 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,125 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,697 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah12,751 Views47 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address28,570 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana41,528 Views139 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,975 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo55,888 Views120 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,232 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,577 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,973 Views24 Comments
You may also like...