Bobbi Kristina Brown died yesterday at the age of 22, having spent the last five months in a medically induced coma after being found unresponsive in a bathtub.
Unfortunately, a fair amount of talented hip-hop artists have passed away over the years. There's no easy way around it, but fame and fortune sometimes take the ultimate toll on an individual.
We regret to report that Brooklyn rapper, Pumpkinhead, has passed away at the age of 39.
Chinx's funeral takes place today in Queens, and while donations toward his family will be accepted at the service, a few fellow New York rappers are hoping to organize an event that can raise some more money for the cause.
It's been 18 years since The Notorious B.I.G. was tragically taken from us, and hip-hop has missed him every single day since. If there's ever been someone who was born to rap, it was Christopher Wallace.
California-based rapper Rico Rossi returns to the HNHH pages today with a new record "M.O.B." that features local rappers Beeda Weeda, The Jacka and Chilee Powdah.
Nicki Minaj delivered some sad news to her fans this afternoon. De'Von Pickett and Eric Parker, who had flown to Philadelphia to assist Nicki Minaj with her tour rehearsals, were both stabbed outside of a bar in the city last night.
Fool's Gold lost one of their co-founders today, as A-Trak confirmed with an Instagram post. Joshua Prince aka Dust La Rock, was a co-founder of the independent label alongside A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs. He also acted as their art director.
Just yesterday, we were given the disheartening news that A$AP Mob founder A$AP Yams had passed away at 26. The outpouring of condolences on social media made the tragedy a bit easier, as the many lives Yams affected were revealed.
Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Lil Snupe was only 18 when he was shot and killed following an argument in 2013. The rapper was just rising to prominence as an understudy of Meek Mill, on his way to becoming an official Dreamchasers artist.
Tragedy strikes the Pro Era camp today, with news that Junior B, a member of Joey Bada$$' crew has passed away.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
On the 13th of September, 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur died at the tender age of 25, leaving the hip-hop community to mourn one of the most inspiring, talented rappers of our time.
Today Tupac would have been 43. Tragically, Shakur's life was cut short at the age of just 25 after being shot in Las Vegas. Years on, Tupac is still treasured as a legend in hip hop for his outstanding discography clocking up 11 album and 44 singles.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"5,345 Views18 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram66,924 Views313 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,896 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG62,714 Views120 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked60,996 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done24,938 Views90 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,906 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,739 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,782 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,524 Views56 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,473 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,992 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,454 Views25 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,465 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,148 Views17 Comments
You may also like...