It's been 18 years since The Notorious B.I.G. was tragically taken from us, and hip-hop has missed him every single day since. If there's ever been someone who was born to rap, it was Christopher Wallace.
California-based rapper Rico Rossi returns to the HNHH pages today with a new record "M.O.B." that features local rappers Beeda Weeda, The Jacka and Chilee Powdah.
Nicki Minaj delivered some sad news to her fans this afternoon. De'Von Pickett and Eric Parker, who had flown to Philadelphia to assist Nicki Minaj with her tour rehearsals, were both stabbed outside of a bar in the city last night.
Fool's Gold lost one of their co-founders today, as A-Trak confirmed with an Instagram post. Joshua Prince aka Dust La Rock, was a co-founder of the independent label alongside A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs. He also acted as their art director.
Just yesterday, we were given the disheartening news that A$AP Mob founder A$AP Yams had passed away at 26. The outpouring of condolences on social media made the tragedy a bit easier, as the many lives Yams affected were revealed.
Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Lil Snupe was only 18 when he was shot and killed following an argument in 2013. The rapper was just rising to prominence as an understudy of Meek Mill, on his way to becoming an official Dreamchasers artist.
Tragedy strikes the Pro Era camp today, with news that Junior B, a member of Joey Bada$$' crew has passed away.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
On the 13th of September, 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur died at the tender age of 25, leaving the hip-hop community to mourn one of the most inspiring, talented rappers of our time.
Today Tupac would have been 43. Tragically, Shakur's life was cut short at the age of just 25 after being shot in Las Vegas. Years on, Tupac is still treasured as a legend in hip hop for his outstanding discography clocking up 11 album and 44 singles.
For those unfamiliar, Jesse Richeeds, better known as JayR, was a promising young emcee from Killingly, Connecticut. Unfortunately, he succumbed to a severe asthma attack in his dorm room at the University of Connecticut on August 25th, 2013.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 192,556 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment20,198 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,179 Views77 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,487 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,623 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,861 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,554 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,447 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,776 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up47,367 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,861 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,856 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,149 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers612 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,302 Views40 Comments