After a big first quarter, May has been kind of a slump month for releases, as there's tons of noteworthy projects planned for this summer, but the last few weeks have mostly been dominated by singles, videos and news.
Gucci Mane has released nine projects this year. We don't have to check-- that's more than any other rapper. He also happens to be in prison.
This week, we saw big releases from Wale and Ludacris, the (anticlimactic) announcement of Jay Z's new TIDAL streaming service, and some sick new tapes from T-Pain, iLoveMakonnen and Wiz Khalifa/Ty Dolla $ign.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
RiFF RAFF is significantly broadening his horizons in 2015. While the world once knew him simply as a rapper, JODY now has plans to join the WWE as Hulk Hogan's tag team partner... but that's not all.
World, brace yourselves. We may get not one, but two more albums from RiFF RAFF in 2015. Taking to Instagram, the cornrowed white rapper detailed plans for two projects, Peach Panther and Purple Panther, both dropping on June 1st.
This is our weekly rundown of what's new and notable at the top of our charts. Y'all were feeling real introspective this week and it shows in tracks from Lil' Herb, Nicki Minaj and J. Cole.
Riff Raff first appeared on the rap scene in 2009 with The Texas Tornado and lines in the sand couldn't be drawn fast enough.
After breaking out with his Disclosure collaboration, "Latch" (sampled by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Problem on their recent releases), British pop singer Sam Smith has exploded in popularity in the US, namely his solo ballad "Stay With Me." But not everybody in Americ
There was no simmering MMG beef to light up the hip-hop conversation this week and unfortunately Meek Mill is still in jail. But life still goes on in this week's 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week.
Last week we saw r'n'b/pop take over the Billboard 200, and this week we finally see the return of rap to some of the top spots within the Billboard 200. Impressively, G-Eazy's third studio album comes in highest this week nabbing the #3 spot.
Today marks the culmination of the strangest rap career genesis this country’s ever seen, one that has included an MTV reality show, a hip-hop trio name Three Loco, OG Ron C, a Harmony Korine film, a slew of investigative articles and perhaps most importantl
RiFF RAFF's debut album, NEON iCON has been in the works for some time, but the much-delayed project from JODY 3 MOONS is finally getting an official release next week, and RiFF has shared the album as a full stream on his Soundcloud today.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Childish Gambino blessed Hot 97's Summer Jam Festival stage this past weekend, and following his set he spoke to our host Ashlee Ray about his performance inside the Beats By Dre press tent, his collaboration with Riff Raff which lives on Neon Icon, being inde
RiFF RAFF's debut album has suffered its share of delays, but it appears that the album will finally see release this June. The official tracklist for the effort has now been revealed, which means we likely won't be seeing any more pushbacks.
Following the announcement of a new release date for RiFF RaFF's debut album Neon Icon, we've also received a string of tour dates across the United States.
Everyone is probably aware by now that Fool's Gold rapper Riff Raff has some eccentricities so to speak of. The rapper has "MTV", "BET" and other logos tattooed on his body and often wears his long hair braided, and that's just physical appearance.
Riff Raff Announces Release Date For "Neon Icon" [Update: Album Pushed Back] Jan 28, 2014 at 09:53am
Riff Raff has been promoting his upcoming album Neon Icon for awhile now, he's talked a lot on the features and production and even revealed the cover art, but hadn't revealed a release date, until today.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark6,405 Views24 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"11,101 Views40 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece26,118 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,565 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak45,456 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,167 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women74,937 Views117 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay18,449 Views55 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco41,595 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,776 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,372 Views52 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,857 Views18 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,426 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,307 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,276 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video903 Views