This week, we saw big releases from Wale and Ludacris, the (anticlimactic) announcement of Jay Z's new TIDAL streaming service, and some sick new tapes from T-Pain, iLoveMakonnen and Wiz Khalifa/Ty Dolla $ign.
RiFF RAFF teased his used car salesman character in the teaser for "Choppin' Blades," but we hadn't seen anything yet.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
RiFF RAFF has proved himself as someone who is capable of far more than just rapping.
We have very little information about Curren$y's upcoming album, but from the amount of promo that's pouring in, we're pretty sure it's coming soon.
A few weeks ago, Tha Joker shared a track entitled "FHITO" that featured K Camp and RiFF RAFF, and now he's added Raven Felix to the party on a new remix. With the artwork fittingly adorned with red Solo cups, the song (whose title stands for Fuck How It Tur
RiFF RAFF is significantly broadening his horizons in 2015. While the world once knew him simply as a rapper, JODY now has plans to join the WWE as Hulk Hogan's tag team partner... but that's not all.
Strangely, Tha Joker has decided to go back to his 2012 track, "F.H.I.T.O." (which stands for Fuck How It Turn Out), giving it a does of 2015 energy with some additional features.
World, brace yourselves. We may get not one, but two more albums from RiFF RAFF in 2015. Taking to Instagram, the cornrowed white rapper detailed plans for two projects, Peach Panther and Purple Panther, both dropping on June 1st.
As if new tracks featuring 2Chainz and ILoveMakonnen weren't enough to get the people excited for tomorrow's Ransom tape, Mike Will continues to leak new music from the project.
This is our weekly rundown of what's new and notable at the top of our charts. Y'all were feeling real introspective this week and it shows in tracks from Lil' Herb, Nicki Minaj and J. Cole.
Riff Raff first appeared on the rap scene in 2009 with The Texas Tornado and lines in the sand couldn't be drawn fast enough.
A lot of points are inevitably raised when RiFF RAFF's name comes up, from his "Is he for real?" demeanor, to his absurd imagery, but seldom is JODY HiGHROLLER's singing voice the topic of conversation, which is strange since he uses a lot.
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella856 Views5 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death8,952 Views32 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO32,800 Views81 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,882 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,949 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,262 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,924 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,506 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,476 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,144 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,378 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,717 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,597 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,524 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,806 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all336 Views