RiFF RAFF teased his used car salesman character in the teaser for "Choppin' Blades," but we hadn't seen anything yet.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16 PM
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
RiFF RAFF has proved himself as someone who is capable of far more than just rapping.
We have very little information about Curren$y's upcoming album, but from the amount of promo that's pouring in, we're pretty sure it's coming soon.
A few weeks ago, Tha Joker shared a track entitled "FHITO" that featured K Camp and RiFF RAFF, and now he's added Raven Felix to the party on a new remix. With the artwork fittingly adorned with red Solo cups, the song (whose title stands for Fuck How It Tur
RiFF RAFF is significantly broadening his horizons in 2015. While the world once knew him simply as a rapper, JODY now has plans to join the WWE as Hulk Hogan's tag team partner... but that's not all.
Strangely, Tha Joker has decided to go back to his 2012 track, "F.H.I.T.O." (which stands for Fuck How It Turn Out), giving it a does of 2015 energy with some additional features.
World, brace yourselves. We may get not one, but two more albums from RiFF RAFF in 2015. Taking to Instagram, the cornrowed white rapper detailed plans for two projects, Peach Panther and Purple Panther, both dropping on June 1st.
As if new tracks featuring 2Chainz and ILoveMakonnen weren't enough to get the people excited for tomorrow's Ransom tape, Mike Will continues to leak new music from the project.
This is our weekly rundown of what's new and notable at the top of our charts. Y'all were feeling real introspective this week and it shows in tracks from Lil' Herb, Nicki Minaj and J. Cole.
Riff Raff first appeared on the rap scene in 2009 with The Texas Tornado and lines in the sand couldn't be drawn fast enough.
A lot of points are inevitably raised when RiFF RAFF's name comes up, from his "Is he for real?" demeanor, to his absurd imagery, but seldom is JODY HiGHROLLER's singing voice the topic of conversation, which is strange since he uses a lot.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks1,823 Views14 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks2,152 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"8,891 Views28 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown18,937 Views36 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts15,838 Views35 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son9,697 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.14,669 Views33 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"24,085 Views109 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,548 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 875 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,971 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,633 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,090 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,323 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way20,749 Views89 Comments
You may also like...