Getting the all-star remix is a sign your single is on it's way out the park, and Rico Love's "Somebody Else" earned that status with the Wiz Khalifa and Usher-assisted mix that dropped a couple weeks ago.
While he's already released 3 projects since, Beatking's Gangsta Stripper Music Vol. 2 is still producing hits, with auto-tuned highlight "Keisha" recently making enough noise to earn a high profile remix.
Back in December, veteran singer, songwriter and producer Rico Love began rolling out his new album Turn the Lights On with the single "Somebody Else." With the album now set to arrive in under two weeks, Love's now shared a remix of the lead single
Even though he just dropped off The Last Hip-Hop Disciple back in May, DJ Kay Slay is already working on his next project, Rhyme Or Die, which is slated to drop sometime later this year. To promote the upcoming project, Slay decides to treat fans to the al
To date, the majority of songs that Bobby Shmurda's turned up on have been hard-hitting street anthems that rarely last beyond the 4 minutes mark. But today, he's popped up on Rico Love's new track, a nearly six-minute-long epic entitled "Bank Roll."
After offering up a remix of Migos' "Freak No More" two weeks back, singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love returns today with a new cut, featuring Moonie Da Hustle (a member of the L.E.P. Bogus Boys) and New York's self-appointed savior Troy Ave.
This isn't the first remix to Rico Love's "They Don't Know," and it may not be the last. This one trims TI and Trey Songz from the cut, but adds Pitbull to the mix, preserving the Ludacris involvement.
Keep Calm (Remix) DJ Kay SlayFeat. French Montana, Rico Love, Chinx Drugz, Gooney, Sheek Louch & Styles P
DJ Kay Slay knows how to bring out the guests on a remix. That's right, French Montana, Rico Love, Chinx, Gooney, Sheek Louch *and* Styles P all make appearances for this star-studded mix.
Rico Love's original "They Don't Know" was fun, at least it certainly was popular. But now he has releases a remix to the original, this time with T.I., Luda, Trey Songz, Tiara Thomas, and EmJay.
Atlanta trio, Migos are back with a new remix to Rico Love's "They Don't Know". The song goes against the usual bouncy brand of Zaytoven-helmed post-ringtone rap that the group generally inhabit, this time opting for some smooth R&B.
- Charts Don't Lie: May 302,723 Views14 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,208 Views16 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,129 Views35 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More17,341 Views32 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,380 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,823 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same38,596 Views90 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,234 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,696 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,698 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,942 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,019 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's31,120 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,349 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,681 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)298 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,576 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,414 Views