Revisiting his debut album Turn The Lights On, Rico Love decides to come through today and share the official video for “Happy Birthday.”
Jim Jones has arrived with a brand new single featuring Rico Love, but while it could have easily been an R&B crossover record, the two have decided to keep things traditionally gritty, both sticking to rapping over a pummeling instrumental.
Rico Love's I Sin free album from last August was on point, but apparently the NOLA crooner wasn't satisfied yet because he just renovated "Coldest," one of the project's better tracks, with verses from Kevin Gates, Trick Daddy, and Trina.
Even with his new album, Turn The Lights On, fresh in rotation, Rico Love still continues to hit the studio and keep the new music rolling. After warning us, Rico kept his word and released a new track at midnight tonight called “Weak”.
As planned, Rico Love released his long awaited debut album today called Turn The Lights On.
Getting the all-star remix is a sign your single is on it's way out the park, and Rico Love's "Somebody Else" earned that status with the Wiz Khalifa and Usher-assisted mix that dropped a couple weeks ago.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
While he's already released 3 projects since, Beatking's Gangsta Stripper Music Vol. 2 is still producing hits, with auto-tuned highlight "Keisha" recently making enough noise to earn a high profile remix.
Back in December, veteran singer, songwriter and producer Rico Love began rolling out his new album Turn the Lights On with the single "Somebody Else." With the album now set to arrive in under two weeks, Love's now shared a remix of the lead single
With his Turn The Lights On (TTLO) album few weeks away, Rico Love decides to come through tonight as planned and share the cover art for his upcoming debut album.
Rico Love was on a roll releasing remixes of popular tracks, but come December, the singer/songwriter/producer decided to drop off the first single off his upcoming debut album, the Jake One-produced "Somebody Else." It's an emotional ballad from the singer,
"Don't Do It" is a DJ Kay Slay track that dropped back in August 2013, but it's taken him until now to drop a video for the track, which features Fat Joe, French Montana & Rico Love.
Earlier today, Big K.R.i.T. granted us streaming privileges for the title track from his upcoming album Cadillactica, and it seems like he was feeling especially generous today, as he's also just dropped a video for another album cut.
Even though he just dropped off The Last Hip-Hop Disciple back in May, DJ Kay Slay is already working on his next project, Rhyme Or Die, which is slated to drop sometime later this year. To promote the upcoming project, Slay decides to treat fans to the al
Even if the name Rico Love doesn't immediatly ring any bells (as it should), it's guaranteed that you've heard a song that he's worked on.
To date, the majority of songs that Bobby Shmurda's turned up on have been hard-hitting street anthems that rarely last beyond the 4 minutes mark. But today, he's popped up on Rico Love's new track, a nearly six-minute-long epic entitled "Bank Roll."
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free446 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia4,042 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,206 Views62 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,073 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,071 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,968 Views160 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,483 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"29,077 Views108 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,573 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,013 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,965 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,665 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,829 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,294 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,842 Views25 Comments