As planned, Rico Love released his long awaited debut album today called Turn The Lights On.
Getting the all-star remix is a sign your single is on it's way out the park, and Rico Love's "Somebody Else" earned that status with the Wiz Khalifa and Usher-assisted mix that dropped a couple weeks ago.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
While he's already released 3 projects since, Beatking's Gangsta Stripper Music Vol. 2 is still producing hits, with auto-tuned highlight "Keisha" recently making enough noise to earn a high profile remix.
Back in December, veteran singer, songwriter and producer Rico Love began rolling out his new album Turn the Lights On with the single "Somebody Else." With the album now set to arrive in under two weeks, Love's now shared a remix of the lead single
With his Turn The Lights On (TTLO) album few weeks away, Rico Love decides to come through tonight as planned and share the cover art for his upcoming debut album.
Rico Love was on a roll releasing remixes of popular tracks, but come December, the singer/songwriter/producer decided to drop off the first single off his upcoming debut album, the Jake One-produced "Somebody Else." It's an emotional ballad from the singer,
"Don't Do It" is a DJ Kay Slay track that dropped back in August 2013, but it's taken him until now to drop a video for the track, which features Fat Joe, French Montana & Rico Love.
Earlier today, Big K.R.i.T. granted us streaming privileges for the title track from his upcoming album Cadillactica, and it seems like he was feeling especially generous today, as he's also just dropped a video for another album cut.
Even though he just dropped off The Last Hip-Hop Disciple back in May, DJ Kay Slay is already working on his next project, Rhyme Or Die, which is slated to drop sometime later this year. To promote the upcoming project, Slay decides to treat fans to the al
Even if the name Rico Love doesn't immediatly ring any bells (as it should), it's guaranteed that you've heard a song that he's worked on.
To date, the majority of songs that Bobby Shmurda's turned up on have been hard-hitting street anthems that rarely last beyond the 4 minutes mark. But today, he's popped up on Rico Love's new track, a nearly six-minute-long epic entitled "Bank Roll."
After offering up a remix of Migos' "Freak No More" two weeks back, singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love returns today with a new cut, featuring Moonie Da Hustle (a member of the L.E.P. Bogus Boys) and New York's self-appointed savior Troy Ave.
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death3 Views0 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God3,168 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape7,949 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album22,788 Views138 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,331 Views51 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,061 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,311 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,560 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,911 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,128 Views30 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,385 Views19 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?23,833 Views45 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"42,626 Views190 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,249 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,988 Views0 Comments