Rico Love's I Sin free album from last August was on point, but apparently the NOLA crooner wasn't satisfied yet because he just renovated "Coldest," one of the project's better tracks, with verses from Kevin Gates, Trick Daddy, and Trina.
Even with his new album, Turn The Lights On, fresh in rotation, Rico Love still continues to hit the studio and keep the new music rolling. After warning us, Rico kept his word and released a new track at midnight tonight called “Weak”.
As planned, Rico Love released his long awaited debut album today called Turn The Lights On.
Getting the all-star remix is a sign your single is on it's way out the park, and Rico Love's "Somebody Else" earned that status with the Wiz Khalifa and Usher-assisted mix that dropped a couple weeks ago.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
While he's already released 3 projects since, Beatking's Gangsta Stripper Music Vol. 2 is still producing hits, with auto-tuned highlight "Keisha" recently making enough noise to earn a high profile remix.
Back in December, veteran singer, songwriter and producer Rico Love began rolling out his new album Turn the Lights On with the single "Somebody Else." With the album now set to arrive in under two weeks, Love's now shared a remix of the lead single
With his Turn The Lights On (TTLO) album few weeks away, Rico Love decides to come through tonight as planned and share the cover art for his upcoming debut album.
Rico Love was on a roll releasing remixes of popular tracks, but come December, the singer/songwriter/producer decided to drop off the first single off his upcoming debut album, the Jake One-produced "Somebody Else." It's an emotional ballad from the singer,
"Don't Do It" is a DJ Kay Slay track that dropped back in August 2013, but it's taken him until now to drop a video for the track, which features Fat Joe, French Montana & Rico Love.
Earlier today, Big K.R.i.T. granted us streaming privileges for the title track from his upcoming album Cadillactica, and it seems like he was feeling especially generous today, as he's also just dropped a video for another album cut.
Even though he just dropped off The Last Hip-Hop Disciple back in May, DJ Kay Slay is already working on his next project, Rhyme Or Die, which is slated to drop sometime later this year. To promote the upcoming project, Slay decides to treat fans to the al
Even if the name Rico Love doesn't immediatly ring any bells (as it should), it's guaranteed that you've heard a song that he's worked on.
To date, the majority of songs that Bobby Shmurda's turned up on have been hard-hitting street anthems that rarely last beyond the 4 minutes mark. But today, he's popped up on Rico Love's new track, a nearly six-minute-long epic entitled "Bank Roll."
After offering up a remix of Migos' "Freak No More" two weeks back, singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love returns today with a new cut, featuring Moonie Da Hustle (a member of the L.E.P. Bogus Boys) and New York's self-appointed savior Troy Ave.
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist2,875 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art5,868 Views27 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter21,468 Views41 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album20,400 Views47 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"25,967 Views104 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings9,667 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,196 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,321 Views31 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon28,932 Views96 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"18,890 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"23,000 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,142 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,983 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show12,025 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,491 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video17,639 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video7,520 Views