Rico Love's I Sin free album from last August was on point, but apparently the NOLA crooner wasn't satisfied yet because he just renovated "Coldest," one of the project's better tracks, with verses from Kevin Gates, Trick Daddy, and Trina.
Even with his new album, Turn The Lights On, fresh in rotation, Rico Love still continues to hit the studio and keep the new music rolling. After warning us, Rico kept his word and released a new track at midnight tonight called “Weak”.
As planned, Rico Love released his long awaited debut album today called Turn The Lights On.
Getting the all-star remix is a sign your single is on it's way out the park, and Rico Love's "Somebody Else" earned that status with the Wiz Khalifa and Usher-assisted mix that dropped a couple weeks ago.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
While he's already released 3 projects since, Beatking's Gangsta Stripper Music Vol. 2 is still producing hits, with auto-tuned highlight "Keisha" recently making enough noise to earn a high profile remix.
Back in December, veteran singer, songwriter and producer Rico Love began rolling out his new album Turn the Lights On with the single "Somebody Else." With the album now set to arrive in under two weeks, Love's now shared a remix of the lead single
With his Turn The Lights On (TTLO) album few weeks away, Rico Love decides to come through tonight as planned and share the cover art for his upcoming debut album.
Rico Love was on a roll releasing remixes of popular tracks, but come December, the singer/songwriter/producer decided to drop off the first single off his upcoming debut album, the Jake One-produced "Somebody Else." It's an emotional ballad from the singer,
"Don't Do It" is a DJ Kay Slay track that dropped back in August 2013, but it's taken him until now to drop a video for the track, which features Fat Joe, French Montana & Rico Love.
Earlier today, Big K.R.i.T. granted us streaming privileges for the title track from his upcoming album Cadillactica, and it seems like he was feeling especially generous today, as he's also just dropped a video for another album cut.
Even though he just dropped off The Last Hip-Hop Disciple back in May, DJ Kay Slay is already working on his next project, Rhyme Or Die, which is slated to drop sometime later this year. To promote the upcoming project, Slay decides to treat fans to the al
Even if the name Rico Love doesn't immediatly ring any bells (as it should), it's guaranteed that you've heard a song that he's worked on.
To date, the majority of songs that Bobby Shmurda's turned up on have been hard-hitting street anthems that rarely last beyond the 4 minutes mark. But today, he's popped up on Rico Love's new track, a nearly six-minute-long epic entitled "Bank Roll."
After offering up a remix of Migos' "Freak No More" two weeks back, singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love returns today with a new cut, featuring Moonie Da Hustle (a member of the L.E.P. Bogus Boys) and New York's self-appointed savior Troy Ave.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music2,994 Views14 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"13,442 Views45 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast10,131 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,919 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour14,130 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1609 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance35,295 Views122 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"28,001 Views253 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance29,730 Views45 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm31,941 Views207 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,477 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,474 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,139 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,555 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,605 Views95 Comments