Kirko Bangz is gearing up for the release of his debut album, Bigger Than Me, for later this year. After hitting us with his August Alsina-featured leak “Rich” last week, Young Kirko returns today to share the official video for his money-hungry ballad.
Once again, Forbes comes through with that information we're all dying to know: just how rich are these hip-hop industry moguls? Names you might expect top the five-spot list, including Diddy, Jay Z and 50 Cent.
Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter has had quite a career thus far. Since debuting in 1996 with hip-hop classic Reasonable Doubt, he has sold over 50 million records worldwide.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 547 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?4,786 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title12,383 Views36 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt7,308 Views20 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 3,531 Views16 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More9,930 Views31 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,003 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,443 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"11,432 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA769 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,996 Views11 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet419 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin8,974 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,906 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,270 Views18 Comments