Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Rich The Kid is just a few weeks remove from dropping his guest-packed Feels Good To Be Rich tape, but it appears he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the rest of the year, as he's just shared a new track featuring Casey Veggies.
Since Rich The Kid dropped his Streets On Lock 3 tape with Migos back on 4/20, the ATL spitter has been relatively quiet, but he's back with a new one entitled "Touchdown." Taken from MuzikFene and 3rdy Baby’s upcoming Trappin Was My Claim To Fame tape,
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO4,965 Views15 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17707 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,856 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork7,951 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,986 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,919 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,887 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,423 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,588 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,597 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,906 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,099 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,411 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,777 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,157 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,994 Views