Solid Foundation is a special new instalment in DJ Drama's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series, brought you to by Migos' Quality Control Music imprint, or simply "QC The Label". Although it was scheduled to drop during Super Bowl VXIII halftime, it was delayed by
Experience Streets On Lock 2, the latest tape from Migos & Rich The Kid. It dropped on Tuesday, October 1st, 2013. Migos & Rich The Kid's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Streets On Lock 2 will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Stream Jumpin Like Jordan (Remix), the newest drop from Rich The Kid which features Yo Gotti, French Montana & Chinx Drugz. The cut was released on Monday, November 25th, 2013.
Rich The Kid is just a few weeks remove from dropping his guest-packed Feels Good To Be Rich tape, but it appears he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the rest of the year, as he's just shared a new track featuring Casey Veggies.
Atlanta's Royce Rizzy is coming up in the game. After dropping his Determination EP this summer, the So So Def signee premiered a new track with Wiz Khalifa with us this week, and now he releases a whole new project.
Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"1,295 Views7 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest12,319 Views21 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days6,519 Views41 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest14,514 Views64 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,207 Views48 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,979 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"26,306 Views79 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,899 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date54,336 Views205 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,422 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,458 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,157 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness13,720 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed12,096 Views46 Comments
You may also like...