Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Atlanta's Royce Rizzy is coming up in the game. After dropping his Determination EP this summer, the So So Def signee premiered a new track with Wiz Khalifa with us this week, and now he releases a whole new project.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Rich The Kid is just a few weeks remove from dropping his guest-packed Feels Good To Be Rich tape, but it appears he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the rest of the year, as he's just shared a new track featuring Casey Veggies.
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot0 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"2,213 Views46 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection988 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"3,991 Views32 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 1,531 Views17 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine3,510 Views35 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year10,795 Views172 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days18,559 Views224 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases1,979 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”21,185 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2220,651 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed21,737 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,296 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber Breaks Drake/The Beatles' Billboard Record32,654 Views132 Comments
- Eminem's Carhartt Air Jordan 4 Collab Raises Over $225,000 For Charity2,179 Views0 Comments