Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Atlanta's Royce Rizzy is coming up in the game. After dropping his Determination EP this summer, the So So Def signee premiered a new track with Wiz Khalifa with us this week, and now he releases a whole new project.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Rich The Kid is just a few weeks remove from dropping his guest-packed Feels Good To Be Rich tape, but it appears he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the rest of the year, as he's just shared a new track featuring Casey Veggies.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"90 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream14,005 Views101 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles6,457 Views40 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest2,811 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks5,651 Views10 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,940 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"15,652 Views61 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,412 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App7,420 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,124 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances30,278 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."23,972 Views213 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,560 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,951 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"24,244 Views35 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,399 Views