Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Atlanta's Royce Rizzy is coming up in the game. After dropping his Determination EP this summer, the So So Def signee premiered a new track with Wiz Khalifa with us this week, and now he releases a whole new project.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Rich The Kid is just a few weeks remove from dropping his guest-packed Feels Good To Be Rich tape, but it appears he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the rest of the year, as he's just shared a new track featuring Casey Veggies.
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles669 Views8 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single1,635 Views8 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?3,008 Views20 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season1,993 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame1,578 Views19 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views11,650 Views102 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop10,908 Views69 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,351 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed23,231 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,430 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"21,069 Views194 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers16,825 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife17,329 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,489 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"651 Views