Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Atlanta's Royce Rizzy is coming up in the game. After dropping his Determination EP this summer, the So So Def signee premiered a new track with Wiz Khalifa with us this week, and now he releases a whole new project.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Rich The Kid is just a few weeks remove from dropping his guest-packed Feels Good To Be Rich tape, but it appears he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the rest of the year, as he's just shared a new track featuring Casey Veggies.
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"9,117 Views79 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP2,854 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2003,231 Views16 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella37,448 Views87 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 12,104 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title29,734 Views82 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"7,286 Views18 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million19,320 Views27 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"4,387 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL7,235 Views13 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,615 Views37 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne30,952 Views60 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,663 Views31 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit11,619 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201437,252 Views22 Comments
You may also like...