Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Atlanta's Royce Rizzy is coming up in the game. After dropping his Determination EP this summer, the So So Def signee premiered a new track with Wiz Khalifa with us this week, and now he releases a whole new project.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Rich The Kid is just a few weeks remove from dropping his guest-packed Feels Good To Be Rich tape, but it appears he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the rest of the year, as he's just shared a new track featuring Casey Veggies.
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots725 Views1 Comment
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"5,934 Views17 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA340 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco1,678 Views7 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet245 Views1 Comment
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin5,374 Views28 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"959 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft6,398 Views16 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,029 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More8,010 Views13 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"16,179 Views79 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"5,715 Views29 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music19,181 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles18,947 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL41,372 Views71 Comments