For most of us "dabbing" is a way of inhaling THC, but it's also the name of a very popular dance move, originating in Atlanta.
Rich The Kid keeps the music videos coming this afternoon.
Just a couple days after hitting us with the video for “What You Talmbout”, Rich The Kid decides to do it all over again, this time sharing a new video for his freestyle to “Poppin”.
Rich The Kid continues to keep the new content rolling.
This week Rich The Kid made a return with a new Hit-Boy-produced banger, "Where The Cash At." The song received some mixed reviews on the site, but let's see if the music video changes your mind.
One of the highlights of iLoveMakonnen's March tape Drink More Water 5 is "No Ma'am," a Rome Fortune and Rich The Kid-featuring ode to convincing your mother that you're not selling drugs out of your house.
Today, Rich The Kid dropped the video for "Change" off his very solid new mixtape with Migos, Still On Lock. The MPC Cartel-produced track was actually originally released back in January, and it's possible that the vid was shot a couple months ago g
Joining the ranks of Migos' two similarly-titled tracks "What You Doin" and "What Y'all Doin" is Rich The Kid's latest offering, "What You Been Doin." Taken from his upcoming tape Flexin On Purpose, this track is debuted via a video, which you can watch a
By now, iLoveMakonnen has likely taught you how to whip it, but in the video for SpinKing's record, Jim Jones and Rich The Kid take it up a notch, providing instructions on how to cook with your "clothes off".
Last year, Rich the Kid gave us his tape Rich Than Famous in the form of a Christmas present. One of the best gifts of all on their was "Don't Love You," a track produced by Jahlil Beats that made for one of RTK's best songs yet.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off a monster of a track called "WDYW" (what do you want) that brought together the seemingly disparate personalities of A$AP Ferg, Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert for a banger reminiscent of Ferg's own "Work." Today, a video has ar
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More1,330 Views17 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album2,246 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow8,393 Views29 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid59,123 Views117 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"26,888 Views111 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them24,589 Views68 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 308,692 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,162 Views81 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,666 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,666 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,097 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates13,379 Views61 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,503 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs27,729 Views66 Comments