Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off a monster of a track called "WDYW" (what do you want) that brought together the seemingly disparate personalities of A$AP Ferg, Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert for a banger reminiscent of Ferg's own "Work." Today, a video has ar
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Until a year or two ago, Rich The Kid and Young Thug were just two unknown, struggling artists trying to make it alongside hundreds of others in Atlanta.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
Rich The Kidd's "Jumpin' Like Jordan" has gained him enough attention to get an all-star remix of the track, and now that all-star remix gets its own visual accompaniment.
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop1,494 Views10 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]10,860 Views33 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance6,908 Views51 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines2,609 Views13 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,598 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner2,962 Views16 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson944 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,007 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,664 Views15 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,838 Views22 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"965 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)897 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,126 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,590 Views63 Comments
- Is Rihanna's Album Dropping Tomorrow? [Update: It's A Single]16,518 Views52 Comments