Just a couple days after hitting us with the video for “What You Talmbout”, Rich The Kid decides to do it all over again, this time sharing a new video for his freestyle to “Poppin”.
Rich The Kid continues to keep the new content rolling.
This week Rich The Kid made a return with a new Hit-Boy-produced banger, "Where The Cash At." The song received some mixed reviews on the site, but let's see if the music video changes your mind.
One of the highlights of iLoveMakonnen's March tape Drink More Water 5 is "No Ma'am," a Rome Fortune and Rich The Kid-featuring ode to convincing your mother that you're not selling drugs out of your house.
Today, Rich The Kid dropped the video for "Change" off his very solid new mixtape with Migos, Still On Lock. The MPC Cartel-produced track was actually originally released back in January, and it's possible that the vid was shot a couple months ago g
Joining the ranks of Migos' two similarly-titled tracks "What You Doin" and "What Y'all Doin" is Rich The Kid's latest offering, "What You Been Doin." Taken from his upcoming tape Flexin On Purpose, this track is debuted via a video, which you can watch a
By now, iLoveMakonnen has likely taught you how to whip it, but in the video for SpinKing's record, Jim Jones and Rich The Kid take it up a notch, providing instructions on how to cook with your "clothes off".
Last year, Rich the Kid gave us his tape Rich Than Famous in the form of a Christmas present. One of the best gifts of all on their was "Don't Love You," a track produced by Jahlil Beats that made for one of RTK's best songs yet.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off a monster of a track called "WDYW" (what do you want) that brought together the seemingly disparate personalities of A$AP Ferg, Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert for a banger reminiscent of Ferg's own "Work." Today, a video has ar
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?8,105 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,855 Views76 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,514 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,613 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,959 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,189 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,446 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,091 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,747 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,480 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,541 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,181 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,343 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,065 Views4 Comments
You may also like...