Joining the ranks of Migos' two similarly-titled tracks "What You Doin" and "What Y'all Doin" is Rich The Kid's latest offering, "What You Been Doin." Taken from his upcoming tape Flexin On Purpose, this track is debuted via a video, which you can watch a
By now, iLoveMakonnen has likely taught you how to whip it, but in the video for SpinKing's record, Jim Jones and Rich The Kid take it up a notch, providing instructions on how to cook with your "clothes off".
Last year, Rich the Kid gave us his tape Rich Than Famous in the form of a Christmas present. One of the best gifts of all on their was "Don't Love You," a track produced by Jahlil Beats that made for one of RTK's best songs yet.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off a monster of a track called "WDYW" (what do you want) that brought together the seemingly disparate personalities of A$AP Ferg, Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert for a banger reminiscent of Ferg's own "Work." Today, a video has ar
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Until a year or two ago, Rich The Kid and Young Thug were just two unknown, struggling artists trying to make it alongside hundreds of others in Atlanta.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine654 Views8 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)3,791 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL6,903 Views42 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape16,908 Views43 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,370 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,731 Views7 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,351 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,592 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death21,975 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,136 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,565 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album32,677 Views155 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,947 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,262 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,337 Views17 Comments