Joining the ranks of Migos' two similarly-titled tracks "What You Doin" and "What Y'all Doin" is Rich The Kid's latest offering, "What You Been Doin." Taken from his upcoming tape Flexin On Purpose, this track is debuted via a video, which you can watch a
By now, iLoveMakonnen has likely taught you how to whip it, but in the video for SpinKing's record, Jim Jones and Rich The Kid take it up a notch, providing instructions on how to cook with your "clothes off".
Last year, Rich the Kid gave us his tape Rich Than Famous in the form of a Christmas present. One of the best gifts of all on their was "Don't Love You," a track produced by Jahlil Beats that made for one of RTK's best songs yet.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off a monster of a track called "WDYW" (what do you want) that brought together the seemingly disparate personalities of A$AP Ferg, Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert for a banger reminiscent of Ferg's own "Work." Today, a video has ar
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
One of the sure highlights of Rich The Kid's August mixtape Feels Good To Be Rich was "Austin Powers," a Young Dolph-featuring quotable track outfitted with a dope beat from Young Chop to boot.
Quality Control's Rich The Kid will be dropping a new tape, Rich Than Famous, as a Christmas present for us on December 25th, but before he starts rolling out cuts from that project, he revisits his and Migos' Streets On Lock 3 to drop a video for "Why You
Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
It kind of seems like Quality Control rapper Rich The Kid is to Migos as the similarly-unheralded PeeWee Longway is to Gucci Mane and Young Thug.
Just before Bad Boy's now-infamous "shiny suit" phase, Puff and Biggie cooked up some magic in the "Hypnotize" video. That's what Scotty ATL and Rich The Kid pay homage to on their new track "Bad Boy 97," in which they also shout out "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Until a year or two ago, Rich The Kid and Young Thug were just two unknown, struggling artists trying to make it alongside hundreds of others in Atlanta.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account153 Views4 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back7,555 Views24 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,139 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media6,008 Views17 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah9,870 Views40 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address25,091 Views141 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana36,386 Views131 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,616 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo50,884 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta37,316 Views94 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,921 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,670 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault12,310 Views26 Comments
You may also like...